• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Default XenForo skin

kyrgyz

Just wanted to say that the more I use this site the more I like the default skin. It's very clean, not cluttered and easy to read. As if everything is kept slylishly to the minimum.

I love its font too.

I was shopping for vB 3.8 skin yesterday. The closest one I've found is Fundamental by forummonkeys.

kyrgyz

Why not just wait for XenForo to be released then you will have the skin ;) hehe
The waiting time for me is longer 'cause on top of the forum I need addons like vBa CMPS, vBa Dynamics, vBa Links, vBTube and vBGallery. Maybe in a year or two we'll have all of those available. Till then I am sticking with vB3.8.

Just forum aint gonna cut these days.

Russ

The waiting time for me is longer 'cause on top of the forum I need addons like vBa CMPS, vBa Dynamics, vBa Links, vBTube and vBGallery. Maybe in a year or two we'll have all of those available. Till then I am sticking with vB3.8.

Just forum aint gonna cut these days.
Yep, as much as I love xF it will be a long time before I convert my CURRENT community to it. HOWEVER I would love to start a new community based off xF :).