XF 2.1 Where can I download the default Xenfor 2.1 Style?

Semper Fidelis

When I upgraded to 2.1 yesterday, I had a custom style as my default style for the forum. In the process of upgrading, Xenforo upgraded that style. The long and short of it is that I deleted that style thinking it was legacy and I ended up deleting the Xenforo styel. Is there a place where I can get the XML to reinstall the Xenforo style?

It was a PixelExit style for XF 1.5. Did the upgrade also move icons into that legacy style folder? If I delete that legacy style folder will it delete other images used by Xenforo 2.x?

I get this
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'th_iau_profile_id' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1510
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1242
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php at line 77
XF\Admin\Controller\Style->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Completely unrelated to this thread but that appears to be due to a third party add-on - one which adds th_iau_profile_id to the database.

Top Bottom