Decisions, Decisions

Amaury

So I went through all of my closed suggestions tagged with Lack of Interest and picked out ones I'd still like to personally see. Just trying to figure out which ones would be worth re-suggesting.

All times Pacific.

Lack of Interest - More Activity Phrases | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: June 20, 2013 - 6:19 PM
  • Last Post: September 23, 2014 - 6:58 PM
  • Replies: 1

Lack of Interest - Ability to Customize How Sentence and Title Case Work | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: October 25, 2013 - 1:37 PM
  • Last Post: October 25, 2013 - 3:06 PM
  • Replies: 5

Lack of Interest - Add Who's Viewing a Forum Feature | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: July 19, 2013 - 11:28 AM
  • Last Post: April 1, 2014 - 9:49 AM
  • Replies: 14

Lack of Interest - User Likes Listing | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: February 2, 2014 - 1:24 PM
  • Last Post: N/A
  • Replies: 0

Lack of Interest - Hook the "Log Out" Link into the Rest of the Navigation Sidebar | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: February 5, 2014 - 2:37 PM
  • Last Post: February 6, 2015 - 3:55 PM
  • Replies: 3

Lack of Interest - Unlink Prefixes on the Recent Activity Page | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: February 16, 2014 - 8:03 AM
  • Last Post: March 1, 2014 - 3:32 PM
  • Replies: 1

Lack of Interest - Notice System - Add User Criterion for Invisible Users | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: March 17, 2014 - 1:58 PM

Lack of Interest - Add Automatic Refresh to Current Visitors | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: June 7, 2014 - 4:06 PM

Lack of Interest - Extend Last Edited Note to Conversations | XenForo Community
  • Suggested: June 8, 2014 - 12:11 PM

What benefit does it provide?
Who cares who is viewing which forum?

I never even look at the online list or current visitors page.

#stalkers

Although the title is different, the OP of this suggestion is basically asking for the same thing plus for threads if you read the first post. This suggestion was linked in your closed one, @Amaury.

I think you'd be better supporting that suggestion as it's still open.

What benefit does it provide?
Who cares who is viewing which forum?

I never even look at the online list or current visitors page.

#stalkers
I like the concept of 'Who's viewing the thread" more. Let's me know if there's likely to be another post made in a couple minutes or not. Can also make the board seem more active.

You feel rejected? So do I!:mad:/:cry:

I like this one!(y) You know what? I'd say those people are just crazy when they mark it as 'lack of interest' when people are interested in it!

There's zero likes on the first post, which usually determines the "LACK OF INTEREST" along with the date of the suggestion. Only people crazy would be the ones who want it and didn't like the post(who actually saw the post) :D

There's zero likes on the first post, which usually determines the "LACK OF INTEREST" along with the date of the suggestion. Only people crazy would be the ones who want it and didn't like the post(who actually saw the post) :D
I didn't ask for feedback on my comment here! Don't even dare to mention my threads here. This thread is about amaury's threads under 'lack of interest'.

Last edited:
Oh look... a completely reasonable reaction.
Don't try to disrupt the topic(by mentioning other people's threads that are irrelevant and talking about people's reactions!) Let's get back on topic before this goes too far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom