[DCom] Live Content

[DCom] Live Content [Paid] 2.7.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Just fine if you have small to medium realtime users, like 500 (consumes like Redis on CPU usage).
But consumes a bit when you have 1-2k realtime online, but not too much (consumes like Mysql or a bit more on CPU usage).

• Path to the certificate file
  • Path to the key file

Can you tell me what these are? I'm unsure how to install the phpsocket.io on my server also?

Ok i have those in but I don't think the sounds are working. The conversations style options are there and the other options all look fine in the UCP Preferences, but still I don't hear any sounds when messages are posted

Please make the unread alert/conversation count updated in realtime also.
Thanks!
Is this supported? Specifically, if a user is viewing a thread and has a new conversation message or an alert, will it show up on the bell icon? Or does the socket only work if both users are on the same thread/conversation?

Ok i have those in but I don't think the sounds are working. The conversations style options are there and the other options all look fine in the UCP Preferences, but still I don't hear any sounds when messages are posted
I've checked and it's not live updating. Probably something on my end but any chance of some help getting this to work plz?

Been receiving this on server error log...

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined property: Workerman\Connection\TcpConnection::$websocketCurrentFrameLength src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io/src/Engine/Protocols/WebSocket/RFC6455.php:56

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io/src/Engine/Protocols/WebSocket/RFC6455.php(56): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/uno/publi...', 56, Array)
#1 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Connection/TcpConnection.php(601): PHPSocketIO\Engine\Protocols\WebSocket\RFC6455::input('GET /socket.io/...', Object(Workerman\Connection\TcpConnection))
#2 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Events/Select.php(295): Workerman\Connection\TcpConnection->baseRead(Resource id #1582052)
#3 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Worker.php(2437): Workerman\Events\Select->loop()
#4 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Worker.php(1557): Workerman\Worker->run()
#5 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Worker.php(1399): Workerman\Worker::forkOneWorkerForLinux(Object(Workerman\Worker))
#6 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Worker.php(1373): Workerman\Worker::forkWorkersForLinux()
#7 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/vendor/workerman/workerman/Worker.php(550): Workerman\Worker::forkWorkers()
#8 src/addons/DCom/LiveContent/ServerIO.php(312): Workerman\Worker::runAll()
#9 socket_server.php(14): DCom\LiveContent\ServerIO::start()
#10 {main}

Bought this addon and starting to regret it since no one's helping me with the server errors above. Wish I bought other live content addons instead. There's about 3 other addons similar to this and I would recommend those over this.

Bought this addon and starting to regret it since no one's helping me with the server errors above. Wish I bought other live content addons instead. There's about 3 other addons similar to this and I would recommend those over this.
Write me a message on xendev.ru. In the message, attach screenshots with the plugin settings, and also create a test user on your forum and send me the data. I don't have the telepathic ability to know how you set up the server and plugin.

Oh so you finally decided to reply after a negative comment. If that is how your customer could illicit a response from you then don't bother. Now we know what kind of support you provide.

Oh so you finally decided to reply after a negative comment. If that is how your customer could illicit a response from you then don't bother. Now we know what kind of support you provide.
Believe me, your review has nothing to do with my answer, don't flatter yourself))) I asked on July 14, 2022 to create a test account for me and send me login details. You are still sending.

What are the largest amount of CONcurrent users anyones had with this addon?
My largest is this one I think

With what server specs? @rdn
6 Cores and 12 Threads Dedicated Server

Top Bottom