[DCom] Live Content

[DCom] Live Content [Paid] 2.7.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Are there usergroup permissions?
At the moment, from the rights, only the choice of the style of private messages. But at the moment I'm working on adding rights to use live communication. Now at the stage of verification and testing of rights, so there will be an update of the plugin in the near future.

Can you possibly make it work with this addon?

And also edited post isn't updated on realtime.

Alert sound icon is using Doutone, can you please make it just regular icon?
1654290874514.webp

Or maybe an option for us to set a custom icon, as Doutone will just add more CSS/Font file size as I use FontAwesome Manager addon:

A bug that is very tricky to re-produce.
Sometimes post are displayed twice, but nothing's wrong once you reload the page.

Sometimes an old post appear as new reply, still after manual page reload, everything is fine and the real new post appear.

Edit: Seems it happens when an old post got a reaction, it will be displayed twice when there's new post.

Last edited:
If you're able to add support for @Bob's addons, more specifically the blog addon, that'd make this even more worth it to me! That way it'd support threads, pages (which I use Article threads for my site pages with route filters), and threads.

Yes, UBS comments would be a content type where Live content would add true value.

@DimmmCom Does your addon also live load new threads? i.e. when a new thread is added, see it appear on the thread listing.
Or if a post is added to a thread, Live load the last post information on the thread listing.
That would also be great.

Last edited:
User Group permission for AJAX pagination feature please.
AJAX pagination doesn't work always with Cloudflare full page caching.

Bug?
Still in Russian, not sure where to modify this text.

View attachment 269120
Alert sound icon is using Doutone, can you please make it just regular icon?
View attachment 269121

Or maybe an option for us to set a custom icon, as Doutone will just add more CSS/Font file size as I use FontAwesome Manager addon:
User Group permission for AJAX pagination feature please.
Fixed, will be in the next update

• Love
Reactions: rdn
Just a note about this add-on - while the functionality is excellent, the requirement note about needing a dedicated server is absolutely right due to the nature of PHP itself.

The comments here about there being a memory hole are correct in their observation of huge amounts of memory being consumed, but it's not due to a bug, it's due to the fundamental way PHP operates, in that it expects to consume huge amounts of resources for a very brief moment, then release those resources ready for the next request. Websockets expect to start up the application then hold it in a suspended state waiting for an event trigger to allow it to release its payload - which is fine for a very light app running on node.js or similar, but it's not really the expected use case for PHP with Apache/Nginx.

So, by all means enjoy the great features from this add-on, and well done to @DimmmCom for putting it together, but do bear in mind that for a busy site, this is going to require epic amounts of resources through no fault of the author.

Stats, not peak hours yet.

Bash:
----------------------------------------------GLOBAL STATUS----------------------------------------------------
Workerman version:4.0.33          PHP version:8.1.6
start time:2022-06-03 20:25:01   run 0 days 13 hours   
load average: 0.55, 0.6, 0.67    event-loop:\Workerman\Events\Select
1 workers       1 processes
worker_name  exit_status      exit_count
PHPSocketIO  0                0
----------------------------------------------PROCESS STATUS---------------------------------------------------
pid     memory  listening               worker_name  connections send_fail timers  total_request qps    status
24405   48M     socketIO://0.0.0.0:2053 PHPSocketIO  456         0         456     1080952       0      [idle]
----------------------------------------------PROCESS STATUS---------------------------------------------------
Summary 48M     -                       -            456         0         456     1080952       0      [Summary]

Top Bottom