[DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging

[DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging [Paid] 1.8.0

No permission to buy ($17.49)
No, they have to be deleted individually. There isn’t a good way of having an UI for deleting all of them in one go, since the list shows usage.

Fillip

Thanks

Not sure I understand as I thought it’d be possible to have a checkbox selection/delete but any management at all is great, thanks for adding it :-)

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update fixes an issue where the Email Stop feature for emails on new tags would reference an invalid column. Sorry about that 😅

To read more about the changes included in v1.0.3 please click here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-user-tagging.378/release/1717/

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an invalid column reference in the EmailStop feature for "Email on tag"

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update fixes an issue where the alerts for mentions would be hidden if the user group mentions feature was enabled. Sorry about that 😅

To read more about the changes included in v1.0.3 please click here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-user-tagging.378/release/1717/

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where the user group mention feature would prevent mentioned user alerts from going through

Update highlights

The only change in this version is that we've added an install-upgrade.json file in preparation for compatibility with the [TH] Install & Upgrade add-on.

Complete Change Log

Change: Added install-upgrade.json

What I'd be after would be something that would allow a user to use a tag in a post and then have those tags automatically added to the post as a normal XF tag (so that "Have you seen the new #Godzilla movie?" would result in "godzilla" being added as a tag to the post, assuming that the normal XF tag limitations/permissions/etc. passed).
That is not currently supported, but I could look into adding an option for that in the future.
Was this implemented? I noted one of your screenshots had a #test tag, but wasn't sure if this was part of the add-on or done manually, nor could I see any of the updates noting this feature request had been added.

Was this implemented? I noted one of your screenshots had a #test tag, but wasn't sure if this was part of the add-on or done manually, nor could I see any of the updates noting this feature request had been added.
I believe that #test tag was testing the Tweet Poster mod, where adding a tag starting with # to the thread will add it as a hash tag in the tweet. Sorry!

Fillip

Getting a lot of these errors in admin panel:

Code:
 ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: email_on_tag src/addons/DBTech/UserTagging/XF/Entity/UserOption.php:20

#0 src/addons/DBTech/UserTagging/XF/Entity/UserOption.php(20): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/cazzy04/p...', 20, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(83): DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Entity\UserOption->_setupDefaults()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(680): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__construct(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure), Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->instantiateEntity('XF:UserOption')
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(577): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->create('XF:UserOption')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(395): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->hydrateDefaultFromRelation(Object(AddonsLab\ConversationPermissions\XF\Entity\User), Array)
#6 src/XF/Repository/User.php(166): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->getRelationOrDefault('Option', true)
#7 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(29): XF\Repository\User->setupBaseUser()
#8 src/XF/Service/AbstractService.php(15): XF\Service\User\Registration->setup()
#9 src/XF/Container.php(273): XF\Service\AbstractService->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#10 src/XF/App.php(1359): XF\Container->createObject('XF\\Service\\User...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('XF\\Service\\User...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2508): XF\Container->create('service', 'XF:User\\Registr...', Array)
#13 [internal function]: XF\App->service('XF:User\\Registr...')
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(717): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(421): XF\Mvc\Controller->service('XF:User\\Registr...')
#16 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(385): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->setupRegistration(Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

Running version 1.0.3.3

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because of a backwards breaking change in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

The update will not contain any additional features.

The current version will NOT work with XenForo 2.1. A blocking issue has been identified with XenForo 2.1:
  • Attempting to submit content that is considered "Structured Text", such as Profile Posts, will produce an error message.
The issue has been fixed in an internal build that will be released A.S.A.P., once I am...

Update highlights

This version resolves issues submitting certain content such as Profile Posts due to an API change in XenForo 2.1.

(I didn't actually intend to bump the version number this far up, but oh well 😅)

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed issues where submitting certain content such as profile posts would generate a server error due to an API change in XF 2.1

Yes, but 2,700 tags there. Let's be realistic though. Unless I'm blind, I only see individual tag deletion option.

I have no idea how the weird tags were created but they are normal words are created by the members.

Top Bottom