[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster

[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster 1.4.0

No permission to download
Just a heads up. Twitter suspended this app using this addon after only 4 tweets..

I don't know why and I am waiting for an explaination.

Just a heads up. Twitter suspended this app using this addon after only 4 tweets..

I don't know why and I am waiting for an explaination.
I had this happen to me too, but after asking customer support to lift the suspension, they did, and I never had a problem since.

Any way to show the image in the post in the link preview that is posted to Twitter instead of the grey icon for every post?

Not used this for a year or so and the old version seems to have stopped working.

I assume I need to update the addon and it'll hopefully work again?

Suddenly stopped working. Server errors for tweet threads.
Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuthException: [TweetPoster] Error posting tweet: Could not resolve host: api.twitter.com src/addons/DBTech/TweetPoster/vendor/abraham/twitteroauth/src/TwitterOAuth.php:704

Oh well. I am done with Twitter. They just banned one of my site accounts that goes back well over a decade. For what, I have no idea.

I strongly suspect this add-on will cease to be useful since I don't see many communities being willing to pay the $600/month or whatever ol' Muskrat is charging for it now :P

Pretty sure the other week I got an email about DBTech's own Tweet Poster app being suspended as well.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] Tweet Poster with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the minimum PHP version requirement to 7.4. Furthermore, it switches the Twitter API to v2 in order to restore functionality.

The next version number bump will likely be 8.0, as the update that enables PHP 8.2 support will also drop support for 7.4. It is always recommended you keep your PHP installation up to date.

Complete Change Log

Change: Update Twitter OAuth library, now requires PHP 7.4+
Fix:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you do some kind of walk through with screenshots on how to actually create the proper project, company, api keys, etc... I've tried 3 times and nothing works. First time I noticed my access tokens were read only so I regenerated them read and write and it still didn't work. I'd love to see a walk through on creating the access and keys on Twitters side from start to finish. I don't know much about Twitter and I've already spent an hour trying to get this to work to no avail.

Edit: And no logs or errors to even help debug.

Still works for me. Check the API, X changed some things.

this is the error I am getting. [TweetPoster] Error posting tweet: You currently have access to a subset of Twitter API v2 endpoints and limited v1.1 endpoints (e.g. media post, oauth) only. If you need access to this endpoint, you may need a different access level.

I just regen'd the api and tokens to see if that fixes it.

Is there any post, how to setup it? i create API on twitter and enabled this for specified forums but it wont work.

Top Bottom