[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] with a new update entry:

7.0.0 Release Candidate 9

New Features:

Upgrade Lock
  • Event listeners will no longer run when there's a pending upgrade
  • A notice is displayed in the front-end when there's a pending upgrade

Changed Features:
  • Browser autocomplete has been disabled in the shout input area
  • Changed the installer file structure

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a server error while fetching the AOP file, potentially causing the shoutbox to be stuck...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In addition to this update, we now have a system where you can request your own private demo board much in the same way XenForo does its admin demo. If you'd like to try the full version of the modification before buying, you can request a demo board instance to be generated by filling out the form on this page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/xfdemo

Fillip

Hey,

I've recently re-installed my forum on a other server and got trouble with this addon.
The shoutbox keeps loading and I am unable to post anything in it (actually it doesnt show on the main page but in the history site)

shoutbox.webp

I'm not sure what the issue could be. Running the latest version of the addon and XenForo and the installation is running on a Apache 2.4 server.
No errors are being logged in the ACP.

Any help would be appreciated

crysis992

Hey,

I've recently re-installed my forum on a other server and got trouble with this addon.
The shoutbox keeps loading and I am unable to post anything in it (actually it doesnt show on the main page but in the history site)
Hi there,

Could you try CHMODing the /data/DBTech/Shout/Files directory and see if this works for you?

In the next version, I'll make changes to the file structure to avoid this being needed in the future :)

Fillip

I am running 1.5.7 on my forums, and I installed the addon, and it just says loading.

UPDATE: Never mind, someone else asked the question above me and I did the chmod on the directory and it works now.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] with a new update entry:

7.0.0 Gold

New Features:

(Pro) Chatroom Auto-Join Toggle
  • Admin created chatrooms have a toggle for whether they are automatically joinable
  • Chatrooms that are not auto-join appear in a new tab
  • Can be joined and left by permitted users similar to user-created chatrooms

Changed Features:
  • The Shoutbox no longer displays when the forum is closed

Bug Fixes:
  • An issue with the Detach functionality that...

Changed Features:
  • Error messages that do not come from Overlays will now no longer change the AdminCP tab
  • AdminCP lists now use a smaller font size for a more compact look
  • Actions like "Repair Cache" that previously would redirect without any indication something had happened will now display a message on top of the page it lands on

Bug Fixes:
  • In certain scenarios it was possible for user group permission checking to not work...

getting the following on my site every time I try to install

Code:
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/DBTech/Shout/XenForo/EventListener/TemplateHook.php:41

Changed Features:
  • The naming convention for the AdminCP menu has been standardised to match the rest of DragonByte's XenForo products
  • The "Notifications" AdminCP menu entry has been renamed to clarify the fact that it refers to threads / posts
  • A few internal file/folder structures have changed to conform to XenForo's folder structures
  • Changed the internal structure a bit to reduce code duplication

Bug Fixes:
  • Workaround for...

I am new to xenoforo I builtmy own LAMP VM indtsllrf XFm installed chat litem but it sseeems to be stuckm loading chems4talk.com is the domain, when u write it does write itto history but not to the shout box,, help?

Hey DBTech. How do I put the shoutbox at a certain forum? I want to put it in node.20 forum_view, but I can't seem to target that.

Pro Version: 3 Months - US $29.95

Does that mean I can only use the pro version for 3 months? Or does it mean I can use it indefinitely but only have updates for 3 months?

Is there any chance you would consider changing it so that it uses it's own style properties instead of reusing the defaults?

Because on some styles it just looks silly and I'd rather not change the defaults because it would mess up other areas.

Screenshot_20160516-184411.webp

New Features:

AdminCP Menu
  • A link to the options page for this mod is now included in the Admin Navigation

Instance Management
  • (Pro) Time Format (Old) - separate time format for shouts from the previous day

Changed Features:
  • The mod's options are now tabbed for easier browsing
  • A link to the options page for this mod is now included in the Admin Navigation

Top Bottom