[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I think I found what might be the problem. If as an additional currency, set the standard points for trophies XF (in the currency settings specify the column "trophy_points" in the table "users"), the search for users stops working in the admin panel at this address (/admin.php?users/search). Try to reproduce the search issue this way.
I should let you know that it’s not intended for trophy points to be usable, so while I will look for a solution, I can’t guarantee anything.

I'll wait for You to find a solution. I bought Your addon only for one purpose: to increase user activity with the help of promotional items in the store that can be purchased for trophy points.
I have already promised this to my users and I regret that I cannot realize this promise yet.

Hey there!

When going to trading page, it shows a 404 error. Any idea why? I get it’s not found but not sure what it’s not finding lol

I'll wait for You to find a solution. I bought Your addon only for one purpose: to increase user activity with the help of promotional items in the store that can be purchased for trophy points.
I have already promised this to my users and I regret that I cannot realize this promise yet.

If I were you, I'd transfer the points over to a new currency in dragonbyte credits, and then to award future points you attach it to trophy events.

Hey there!

When going to trading page, it shows a 404 error. Any idea why? I get it’s not found but not sure what it’s not finding lol

Permissions issue probably. Admin -> permissions -> analyze permissions

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd transfer the points over to a new currency in dragonbyte credits, and then to award future points you attach it to trophy events.

Permissions issue probably. Admin -> permissions -> analyze permissions
It says I'm allowed to use Trading.

To do this, I need to buy another DB Credits plugin. Then it needs to be translated. I spent about a week translating DB Shop plugin, which has more than 1700 phrases. I do not want the site to have links to third-party sites, as it is bad for search engine optimization. Therefore, I have to buy another plugin plus the removal of branding. At the same time, I do not need this plugin, because I am satisfied with the standard XF points. It turns out too expensive to pay more than $ 100 for one plugin, and then almost as much for another plugin just to do one operation. I have a question to the developer. If I buy two plug-ins, then I will remove the same link for a fee, but I need to pay for it twice. Is it possible to remove branding for $ 75 for both of the plugins DB Shop and DB Credits?

If I buy two plug-ins, then I will remove the same link for a fee, but I need to pay for it twice. Is it possible to remove branding for $ 75 for both of the plugins DB Shop and DB Credits?
Given the unique situation, we might be able to work something out here. If you configure your cart @ our site with the Credits mod + Branding Free, and PM me with your username @ our site, I can apply a coupon that'll reduce the price by a considerable amount depending on the license length you're interested in.

Sorry! Just curious, if I were to order 4,294,967,295 items what actually happens? what's the process? Does it affect system performance, lock out other accounts from buying?

Sorry for the delay, was travelling. Here's screenshot as requested. http://prntscr.com/nwqocu
That’s not a standard XF 404 page so there may be an addon conflict.

Sorry! Just curious, if I were to order 4,294,967,295 items what actually happens? what's the process? Does it affect system performance, lock out other accounts from buying?
If you were to order more items than a 10-byte unsigned integer can hold, then the database would crash, just like if you tried to post that many posts in XF.

If "enable item ratings" is unchecked in admin.php?add-ons/DBTech-Shop/options, the "leave a rating" option is still shown to users, though a permission error is displayed upon clicking.

If "enable item ratings" is unchecked in admin.php?add-ons/DBTech-Shop/options, the "leave a rating" option is still shown to users, though a permission error is displayed upon clicking.
Confirmed, will be fixed in the next version, thanks!

That particular code was copy/pasted from eCommerce which doesn't have the setting :D

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

6.1.0 Release Candidate 4

Update highlights

Welcome to the fourth Release Candidate version of DragonByte Shop v6.1.0 🎉

Version 6.1.0 represents a complete re-write of the product, making it more deeply integrated with XenForo 2.1, improving performance, and making bugfixes easier.

The Release Candidate label means that unless major bugs appear, the next version will be the Gold version.

Before we delve into the changes, let's get some things out of the way:
  • This version requires...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey. I don't understand how the option shown in the picture below works:

I set a flag in this option, but it does not work as written. This item can be purchased multiple times by the same user, and the user can purchase items of the same type. Please explain that this does not work as intended, or do I misunderstand this option?

Last edited:
Top Bottom