[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I have disabled all add-on but still not work.
Works perfectly fine for me @ your site:
ZVOOjAo.png

Fillip

No, but I have made a different change that may be related. If you re-download and re-upload the files you can let me know if that did anything.

Fillip

Yes now working showing Configure option. Does this change work for all Configure Item ?

Also you not work Exclude Images option in your site? I do not want download image folder but still downloading image folder styles/DBTech/Shop

How we can make Gift Active automatically? Our member asking why gift need active manually.

What the Question mark in Shop Logo and How to make Shop Logo more big size? I have uploaded 128x128 but Its are not showing this size. Very small size using Shop Logo.

7504243d-40c7-4762-981f-cd2427b6cb0f.png

There is no option for that.

Please can be plan option for this?

That is the avatar of the user who owns the shop.

OK but why not show Shop Owner avatar? Question mark are not Shop Owner avatar. Shop Owner can be Purchase Item without cost?

How to make Shop Logo more big size? I have uploaded 128x128 but Its are not showing this size. Very small size using Shop Logo.

In the upload file there's an "includes" folder. Is that a VB file added by mistake? XF2 does not have an "includes" directory.

Can people buy some kind of raffle item which gives back a variable amount of dragonbyte coins from 0 to X?

Thanks

Can people buy some kind of raffle item which gives back a variable amount of dragonbyte coins from 0 to X?

Thanks
There's no guaranteed raffle payout item, no. The Lottery functionality in this mod is a "powerball" style lottery where users have to pick numbers and if the numbers don't match, they don't win.

Fillip

I'm trying to integrate the shop with your credits addon, but no luck so far.

I went to "Currency Management" and clicked on Points. In "Advanced Settings" I clicked the "Integrate Currency" drop down and selected "Credits".

I thought that might do it, but when I try to buy something, it's still using Points not Credits.

I'm sure there's probably other things I need to update, but I'm not sure what. Can you help me through the process?

I'm trying to integrate the shop with your credits addon, but no luck so far.

I went to "Currency Management" and clicked on Points. In "Advanced Settings" I clicked the "Integrate Currency" drop down and selected "Credits".

I thought that might do it, but when I try to buy something, it's still using Points not Credits.

I'm sure there's probably other things I need to update, but I'm not sure what. Can you help me through the process?
Could always change the Shop currency points column to be the same as the Credits currency points column just to be double safe.

Please do be aware that you need to manually match the remaining points settings (title, prefix/suffix, etc) as the Shop currency is still what will be used to power the display in the Shop.

Fillip

Thanks. I changed the "Points Column" setting for the Shop to use the same info as the Credit currency and it's working now :)

I noticed a "(Pro) enabled Donate" feature on the Point Options page, but I don't see anything anywhere else. What does this do?

The VB version of the Shop had a user "Transaction Log" that showed a member all the items they purchased, a date and amount paid. Are there plans to add that to this version?

For item duration, it would be nice if we could enter multiple duration times and prices for the same item instead having to create multiple items with different duration times.

Last edited:
I noticed a "(Pro) enabled Donate" feature on the Point Options page, but I don't see anything anywhere else. What does this do?
Believe that's a feature I didn't add yet, on account of Credits having a Donate option.

The VB version of the Shop had a user "Transaction Log" that showed a member all the items they purchased, a date and amount paid. Are there plans to add that to this version?
For the same reason, I don't believe I have plans to add a separate transaction log at this point.

DB Shop transactions will show up in DB Credits after the integration is set up.

Fillip

Yes, the credits transaction log does list it, but it doesn't include the item name, so a user can't tell what they purchased. It just says "DragonByte Shop - Sale" for everything.

OK but why not show Shop Owner avatar? Question mark are not Shop Owner avatar. Shop Owner can be Purchase Item without cost?

How to make Shop Logo more big size? I have uploaded 128x128 but Its are not showing this size. Very small size using Shop Logo.

Any update for this? We have one more issue from trophy. I have set user get trophy with Profile Music but I have Profile Music and does not getting trophy.

5cf717b6-92bd-42e5-a565-ebbf1f52766c.png

Top Bottom