[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.0.1

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Can you tell me what template it is? I have 1291 dbtech templates to look through :(
Email templates, not style templates :) They are in a completely different interface. If you do not see a link to them anywhere, please enable Debug Mode and click the Development tab.

Fillip

Is it possible to see a preview of email before sending and even sending a test version of email to special user or email before sending it to all subscribers of a mailing list? (if not, any plan to do it?)
You can achieve this by creating a new mailing list, making it invisible for all usergroups except for admins, and send the email via that list until you're happy with the outlook. A web preview wouldn't do much good since each email client may render it differently than the web.
Hi, I'm struggling with this, I have created a second mailing list, set the permissions as admin only, run the Rebuild maintenance option but there are still no admin users showing up on the list. What am I missing? Thanks. Can you check if my permissions are correct please?

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-01-20-14-18-49.webp

Ok, I've just noticed something, on the list of mailing lists it is showing subscribed users (4) ....

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-01-20-14-23-45.webp

But when using this option....

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-01-20-14-24-40.webp

It doesn't show any results....

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-01-20-14-24-03.webp

Hi, I'm struggling with this, I have created a second mailing list, set the permissions as admin only, run the Rebuild maintenance option but there are still no admin users showing up on the list. What am I missing? Thanks. Can you check if my permissions are correct please?
Have you enabled the "subscription confirmation" setting in the Options?

Ok, I've just noticed something, on the list of mailing lists it is showing subscribed users (4) ....
It might be the counter gets incremented before the user has confirmed their subscription.

Fillip

So I'm sending out my first newsletter via the mailing list, I have just over 10 thousand subscribers, do I need to leave this window open for it to complete the job?

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-01-24-19-16-11.webp

Hey, sorry for the delay in responding. My work machine is in for repair and I have been sick, so I'm behind on all my work :(

@viper357 you would need to leave the window open yes.

Fillip

Suggestion: when we use "Inactive Users List", it brings a list of users. Please link each user name to its profile page.

Please remove the word "Digest siteName" as the title of the email that is sent as digest and make it as the title of digest. (if you think its useful that the title of email to be "Digest siteName" then at least add an option to let us change it so that it gets the title of email from the title of digest)

Also: any news from letting use define multiple digest?

Let me explain something:
  • We use This Add-on: (if you add daily to digests, then we can remove that add-on)
  • We use This add-on: (your add-on let us have this. so we can remove this too)
  • We use This add-on: (your add-on let us have this. so I can remove it too)
  • We have two other add-ons that let us send newsletter each 2 weeks and 1 month. Also we have a script to send different newsletters manually (this is why I also asked you to support multiple digests functions to let us remove our other newsletter add-ons and script)

we also get this error a lot (33 times in 2 minutes) :
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 35 - library/DBTech/Mail/ActionAdmin/Newsletter.php:41
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 18 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ius/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/DBTech/Mail/ActionAdmin/Newsletter.php(41): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/ius/domai...', 41, Array)
#1 /home/ius/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/DBTech/Mail/Application/Core.php(334): DBTech_Mail_ActionAdmin_Newsletter->actionIndex()
#2 /home/ius/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/DBTech/Mail/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Mail.php(32): DBTech_Mail_Application_Core->runAction()
#3 /home/ius/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Mail_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Mail->actionIndex()
#4 /home/ius/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/ius/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "https://site.com/fa/admin.php?dbtech-mail/newsletter"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["dbtech-mail/newsletter"] => string(0) ""
    ["do"] => string(10) "newsletter"
    ["id"] => int(0)
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Suggestion: please add xenforo's User Criteria to "Digest" and "Newsletters (Mailing Lists)".

To see xenforo's user criteria system, easily try to add a new notice. there is a tab called user criteria: admin.php?notices/add
(lots of big add-ons also extended it. So if you add it, it adds lots of new options)

Suggestion: in dbtech-mail page (index of mail add-on) add sidebar blocks of:
  • Recent Mails sent
  • Most popular mails (those that are opened the most)

Bug: I created a new newsletter and in "Default Subscribed" I selected administrator group. But when created, no one was Subscribed to it and when I visited the page, I (admin) had to subscribe manually.

Top Bottom