[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.0.1

No permission to buy ($14.95)
What are the phrases that we need to translate to our language before we Enable Inactive User Reminders?

Thanks

Analytics Data Gathering: Data is gathered regarding how many of your users open your emails, and how long they read them for. This can be disabled per mailing list. This data will power advanced delivery features, ensuring maximum engagement with your content.
It is possible to Automated Newsletters (Digests)? Because we have no idea how many emails are send, how many are seen or open.

What are the phrases that we need to translate to our language before we Enable Inactive User Reminders?

Thanks
If you go to the Phrase Manager and put the word "inactive" in the search box, the phrase list will present itself :)

It is possible to Automated Newsletters (Digests)? Because we have no idea how many emails are send, how many are seen or open.
The email tracking only works with Mailing Lists at the moment, sorry.

Fillip

This Digest is 100% automatic, and users can increase/decrease frequency from 1 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and yearly.
Is there a way for admin to set the frequency for all users? And can admin choose to send this Digest to only users that have not logged in for a certain period of time, for example, if a user has not logged in for more than 6 months then they will receive the digest?

All the emails sent from my forum use Amazon SES, will that be ok with this add-on?

Thank You.

Is there a way for admin to set the frequency for all users?
Only the default frequency, after that users can control the frequency at will.

And can admin choose to send this Digest to only users that have not logged in for a certain period of time, for example, if a user has not logged in for more than 6 months then they will receive the digest?
Here's the options for activity limitations: https://i.imgur.com/Bd9n5BL.png

All the emails sent from my forum use Amazon SES, will that be ok with this add-on?
All emails from this mod are sent using XenForo's own email sending code, so if it works with XF it'll work with this mod :)

Fillip

Only the default frequency, after that users can control the frequency at will.
Thanks, so just to clarify, I can set the default to send a digest out once a month every month and it's fully automatic from then on?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but does this add-on allow me to send a custom html email to all of my users? Is this what you refer to as the mailing list?

Also, does the digest and mailing list share the same subscriptions? For example, if someone unsubscribes from the Digest, can I still send them an html email? Does the html email have it's own subscribe/unsubscribe links?

Thanks.

Thanks, so just to clarify, I can set the default to send a digest out once a month every month and it's fully automatic from then on?
Correct :)

Sorry for the dumb questions, but does this add-on allow me to send a custom html email to all of my users? Is this what you refer to as the mailing list?
That's correct, the "mailing list" is custom HTML and the "digest" is automatic emails regarding what topics have received posts recently.

You will be able to choose between either fully custom HTML, or using the XenForo "wrapper".

These emails are fully manual.

Also, does the digest and mailing list share the same subscriptions? For example, if someone unsubscribes from the Digest, can I still send them an html email? Does the html email have it's own subscribe/unsubscribe links?
Digests and mailing lists are completely separate. Opting out of the digests does not opt someone out of a mailing list, and vice versa.

Fillip

Thanks for the clear answers. :)
No problem, feel free to let me know if you run into any problems with the mod or if you have any setup questions :)

The most common question we get is how the "default subscribed" setting works for Mailing Lists - once you've configured the mailing list, go to the Maintenance link and run the "rebuild default subscribed" action. That'll update the user list.

Fillip

Can you just clarify this setting for me please, if I want to send the digest to all users that have been inactive for more than 90 days and have 5 or more posts, would this be the correct setting to use?
That looks correct to me :)

What is the "Mailing List Owner", is that the admins username or userid?
User name, you don't need to change that setting unless you wish to grant management permissions to a specific non-staff user that would normally not be able to send email.

Fillip

Add-on looks great, thanks for all the help too.

Just one thing I noticed, it includes banned members in the mailing list, is there any way to exclude banned members?

Top Bottom