[DBTech] DragonByte Mail

[DBTech] DragonByte Mail [Paid] 4.0.1

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Bug: I created a new newsletter and in "Default Subscribed" I selected administrator group. But when created, no one was Subscribed to it and when I visited the page, I (admin) had to subscribe manually.
Did you remember to also run the maintenance action related to this feature?

Fillip

At the moment, I am focusing on getting ready for XF2's release.
Right. Its good (y)

But lets make some needed features for add-ons of xf1 so that we be able to use them (although me myself also started xf2 development learning and making things for it, but to be fair, we don't think we go into xf2 in our live sites until 1 year at least. so we should wait more than a year until xf2 stable + add-ons come and then ...)

(newsletters <and multiple digests> are so important parts of any big site and this add-on can get all of it, but for a few small reasons we can't start using it. I stopped thinking about this add-on while ago but just since few days ago <which you know> I started finding a way to use it, but the more I play with it, the more I see there is no way for us to start using it for now until some features be added)

Anyway I totally realize you :)

Thanks

Pre-sales:

Does anyone have any screenshots of what the automatically generated Digest looks like?

Is it just a list of threads? Am curious if it contains any avatars, thread preview/excerpts, etc.

Does anyone have any screenshots of what the automatically generated Digest looks like?
isWOYLO.png

Fillip

Man.. I have been slacking, there are some good mods out there I haven't been using. Can you create a weekly digest where all members are initially subscribed?

Man.. I have been slacking, there are some good mods out there I haven't been using. Can you create a weekly digest where all members are initially subscribed?
All members are subscribed by default and you can set the default frequency to 7 days via the digest options :)

It's fully automated, if you want manual newsletters with your own content, that's possible too :)

Fillip

Does the email customizer addon have an impact on the messages?

Does someone have an example of what you can do with a custom template?

Ok that answers my question thank you. I'll be purchasing this addon for sure a little later on once I've got some other things ironed out, the XF2 update is included in any license purchased now, correct?

Ok that answers my question thank you. I'll be purchasing this addon for sure a little later on once I've got some other things ironed out, the XF2 update is included in any license purchased now, correct?
Correct, the files for both XF1 and XF2 are included in the download :)

If you upgrade to XF2 later, you won't even need to download anything new (unless there's an update since you last installed the mod, of course :P)

Fillip

Oh wow, thanks man. I'm currently using Weekly Digest by AndyB but it doesn't have any of the normal mailing software features like monitoring unsubscriptions or getting reasons for unsubscribing, etc. Honestly, I think every board should have one of these.

I have this addon: User Blocking https://xenforo.com/community/threads/wmtech-user-blocking-system-paid.92068/

It prevents two users from seeing each other or their posts. What would need done so that threads which normally would be blocked, do not get sent to user's who should not see this?
I'm assuming you're talking about the Digest?

That is something I would need to add explicit support for, remind me again once Gold is released as I want to focus on stability of the core functionality just now :)

Fillip

Top Bottom