[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
I want to say that I made a custom order field, where you include an email at the time of placing the order.

But it does not appear on the order form.
You can see the photo above.
The error is indicating that I must fill in this field, but it is invisible on the order page.
It's working fine @ DBTech. Can you show me the order field config?

Hello @DragonByte Tech I'd like to buy this addon and I'd like to have the lifetime subscription but since I'm not sure if it'll fit my needs, I'd like to know if I can start buying the 3 month subscription and, if everyhting goes as expected, make an upgrade to the lifetime one.

BTW I need to sell phisical products so I need shipping expenses (but also the possibility to get the goods by hands without shipping) and the payment via Stripe.

Is this possible?

Hello @DragonByte Tech I'd like to buy this addon and I'd like to have the lifetime subscription but since I'm not sure if it'll fit my needs, I'd like to know if I can start buying the 3 month subscription and, if everyhting goes as expected, make an upgrade to the lifetime one.
Absolutely, renewing within the expiry window also provides a pretty hefty discount compared to buying a new license :)

BTW I need to sell phisical products so I need shipping expenses (but also the possibility to get the goods by hands without shipping) and the payment via Stripe.
All payment processors supported by XF are supported, and you can set up shipping zones / shipping methods with different shipping costs. Shipping zones are country-based, not state/county based, I should point out.

Is it possible to manage subscriptions? To be paid automatically through paypal or stripe for example as happens with xenforo user upgrades.
What is the option?

Is it possible to manage subscriptions? To be paid automatically through paypal or stripe for example as happens with xenforo user upgrades.
What is the option?
No, this product does not support subscriptions, only manually renewed licenses and regular physical products.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version implements new functionality for the various criteria forms in XenForo. You can now search for users who have purchased (or not purchased) certain products both in the user searcher (e.g. "search for users") and user criteria (e.g. "criteria for awarding trophy").

This version also improves reliability of various API lookups by adding protection from invalid responses that could cause a server error.

Lastly, about half a dozen reported bugs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance of having the option to disallow lifetime owned products to be purchased more than once? Not that it's a critical issue, but it can clutter the database with redundant entries.
I thought that setting user-group permissions for it would work, but I suppose customers have found a way to get past it, I think by having multiple quantities in the cart.

FGUn.png

Any chance of having the option to disallow lifetime owned products to be purchased more than once? Not that it's a critical issue, but it can clutter the database with redundant entries.
I thought that setting user-group permissions for it would work, but I suppose customers have found a way to get past it, I think by having multiple quantities in the cart.

FGUn.png
The system isn't designed for that, sorry. People may need multiple licenses for digital products if they operate multiple websites.

Hi,
The add-on seems great!
2 Questions :
1 - Is it possible to add VAT rate and amount on invoice for France?
2 - Is there ways to link this add-on with XenForo Resources Manager? Product prensented in XFRM and sold through your add-on on the same website?
Thanks
David

1 - Is it possible to add VAT rate and amount on invoice for France?
This is indeed a feature :) If sales tax is applicable for an order, the itemised parts of the invoice will show sales tax like so:

1566819859288.webp

And the total sales tax & its rate will be shown in the totals section like so:

1566819892568.webp

2 - Is there ways to link this add-on with XenForo Resources Manager? Product prensented in XFRM and sold through your add-on on the same website?
Sure, you can do what we do here @ XenForo.com; list the products as resources and link to the product page in the "External URL" field :)

Do you have customer references having implemented both XFRM and your add-on in one website only.
It would be inspiring :-)
FYI, I am hesitating between a all in one shop included in XFRM ([XFA] RM Marketplace (shop)) and XFRM + your add-on.
Thanks

Top Bottom