[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
@DragonByte Tech
Nice. just I hope you don't remove the ribbon. Ribbon is attractive. (even for woocommerce there is a plugin called ribbon manager :D)
Also, when you add featured product, then another ribbon will be added to the right side of the grid with the title "Featured" ;)

@DragonByte Tech
Nice. just I hope you don't remove the ribbon. Ribbon is attractive. (even for woocommerce there is a plugin called ribbon manager :D)
Also, when you add featured product, then another ribbon will be added to the right side of the grid with the title "Featured" ;)
Of course I won't remove the ribbon, this is just a label change :)

You're absolutely right about the featured ribbon too, though I may use a star in the top right corner or something instead of an entirely separate ribbon :)

Fillip

hey is there any way we can set default shipping method ? so users don't have to select that. Making one step easy in checkout process :)

hey is there any way we can set default shipping method ? so users don't have to select that. Making one step easy in checkout process :)
Hmm... I could potentially automatically set the shipping method if there's only one valid shipping method. Do you offer more than one shipping method per product?

Fillip

Sorry if answered, but could users sell physical stuff by this addon? Multiple vendors?
Physical stuff yes, multiple vendors no. This mod uses XF2’s payment profile system, and has multi-item shopping carts, meaning it’s not possible to support multiple vendors. Sorry :(

Fillip

Hi Fillip,
I have a couple suggestions

1- implement MP3 player for digital products
I sell Digital Products (Audio Samples), i need to add an MP3 Demo for each product so customers can hear it before buy it

2- Option to Bypass entering Shipping Address
My customers doesn't needs to set their shipping Address because I sell Digital Products only
Without Shipping Address process, ordering is faster and easier for my customers

Thanks

1- implement MP3 player for digital products
I sell Digital Products (Audio Samples), i need to add an MP3 Demo for each product so customers can hear it before buy it
What I can suggest about this Younes, is to create an album in your XFMG, as in XF2 version it supports audio, then make that album as your product audio archive, then whenever you add a product, add the audio in that album and use XFMG's BBCode to embed that media into your product description.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This release adds two new requested features; distinct pricing labels for products on sale, and automatic shipping method selection for physical products.

Products that are on sale will now display their pricing label in green, with the savings amount. This helps users tell whether they're getting a good deal, if they weren't registered on your forum when you started the sale (and thus didn't receive the information email).

Physical products will now also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I also have the problem of the icon and I can not solve it in any way, you can not place a fontawesome icon or fix the code error ?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This release is a quick update to address an issue where visibility checks were not being performed for add-on products being displayed in the sidebar in the product view. This could lead to soft-deleted products, or products you have restricted permissions for, to still appear (albeit not purchasable).

To test whether this fix has resolved any issue you may be experiencing, ensure the dbtech_ecommerce_product_wrapper template is either not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom