[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Hi,

we use DragonByte Donate for our User like a Pay Wall to special Content. It expires every year. Would it be possible to send a reminder to the users e.g. 14 Days before their access to this Content expires via Mail or PM ?

Regards
There's no such feature in the add-on, unfortunately.

Hi
I try to validate my token to download the new version of DragonByte Donate but there is an error message

9tYvkAI.jpg

Can you fix it please

Do you think you'll ever add the ability to have recurring donations / subscriptions?
Failing this, could you incorporate some specific user upgrades into the current donation tracking that is within your addon?

I'm happy to make some user upgrades that give 0 extra features, so long as the data was included in the bar shown on the side of the website

Do you think you'll ever add the ability to have recurring donations / subscriptions?
The problem with recurring donations is that not every payment profile supports recurring transactions.

Failing this, could you incorporate some specific user upgrades into the current donation tracking that is within your addon?

I'm happy to make some user upgrades that give 0 extra features, so long as the data was included in the bar shown on the side of the website
Unfortunately this isn't likely to be added, it would be very tricky to do and present to the user in a sensible manner.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version is a culmination of changes and updates in the v3.3.x branch, and adds a new feature for donation drives to allow admins to disable the ability to donate a custom amount.

Furthermore, background changes have been made in order to better support future DBTech products.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Ability to disable custom amount donations per drive
Change: Implement isIgnored method to determine whether the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Due to the issues i have been getting (Long story - I get the occasional subscription dropping) I'd like to be able to back up all the current "upgrades" i have, be able to completely uninstall the add-on, and then re-install and re-add the subscriptions without loosing any!

Could someone please advise how i might be able to do this?

Many thanks
Paul

Due to the issues i have been getting (Long story - I get the occasional subscription dropping) I'd like to be able to back up all the current "upgrades" i have, be able to completely uninstall the add-on, and then re-install and re-add the subscriptions without loosing any!

Could someone please advise how i might be able to do this?

Many thanks
Paul
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by subscriptions dropping.

There is no comprehensive backup tool that will preserve your users' donation amounts, and reinstalling the add-on would not fix any problems with the user upgrade subscription feature in XenForo.

I've set this up finally and activated with Paypal and Stripe and I didn't receive a conversation from the Forum Bot

This addon may start a new conversation with users when a donation is received. Please input the username of the user that should start this conversation.

It's generally a good idea to create a "Forum Bot" user that starts these conversations, to indicate they are automated messages.

I noticed that in the general option description above it mentions may, I'm wondering if there are other settings that could explain why a conversation isn't started?

Hi!
I need a german translation. Do they exist?
I don't believe so, but you can translate it yourself via the Phrase Manager :)

I've set this up finally and activated with Paypal and Stripe and I didn't receive a conversation from the Forum Bot

This addon may start a new conversation with users when a donation is received. Please input the username of the user that should start this conversation.

It's generally a good idea to create a "Forum Bot" user that starts these conversations, to indicate they are automated messages.

I noticed that in the general option description above it mentions may, I'm wondering if there are other settings that could explain why a conversation isn't started?
Conversations are not started if the recipient of the conversation is the same as the person you entered in the setting, or the setting hasn't been filled out with a valid user name.

I don't believe so, but you can translate it yourself via the Phrase Manager :)

Conversations are not started if the recipient of the conversation is the same as the person you entered in the setting, or the setting hasn't been filled out with a valid user name.
I've verified that conversations are not started anymore for some reason, the recipients are different from the site bot who is a Admin.

Some history might help, these conversations worked over a year ago when I manually added previous donations into the program, recipients were confused because they were all older donations, I removed the Username then because I didn't want the conversations started with old donations.

The same Username (Admin bot) was added back as the Donation Notification Sender recently and I'm wondering if it's a database problem. I've analyzed the sender and recipients conversation permissions and don't see any obvious problems.

Bug Report from one of my users :
I clicked the donate button, which sent me to Paypal. I abandoned the Paypal payment, but still got a thank-you message.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a new widget for showing the current user's total donations.

Complete Change Log

Feature: "Your Donations" widget to show the current user's most recent donations / total donation amounts
Feature: Disable top donators' amounts in widget
Fix: Fix incorrect phrase in Top Donators widget option validation

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I just installed the Addon and now it shows in SideBar and in the Mainsection. How do I disable the Mainsection, so that it only shows in Sidebar?

Top Bottom