[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Re-download the product, re-upload the files :)

Fillip

overwriting does not help. Same error again. I also tried to reinstall it with the xml file. Again same errror...

The download file in your client area shows still the release date of January and version 2.4.0 by the way...

overwriting does not help. Same error again. I also tried to reinstall it with the xml file. Again same errror...
Try it again, I manually applied the changes to the files on the FTP instead of relying on my build script, let me know if re-downloading and overwriting the files helps now :)

Fillip

no, just a different error now:

/library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Deferred/AayushImport.php on line 146

I downloaded the file again and overwrote then all files with the new files. I did not apply the XML file. I then went to ACP nd tried to deinstall the plugin. A blank screen appeared with the 146 code in it.

Maybe this error occurs because the importscript did not finish the import yet? I see in ACP the alert that the import process is not finished yet and whether I want to finish it now?

no, just a different error now:

/library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Deferred/AayushImport.php on line 146

I downloaded the file again and overwrote then all files with the new files. I did not apply the XML file. I then went to ACP nd tried to deinstall the plugin. A blank screen appeared with the 146 code in it.
Can you please post the error message? With just a line number it's very difficult for me to work out what's not working for you :)

EDIT: I may have worked it out, can you please try the same steps again?

Fillip

now again different errors.

I downloaded the file again and overwrote then all files with the new files. This time, I did not find it in ACP in addons. But when I entered settings for the addons, it was listed there.

So I just pretended to reinstall this plugin by using the newest XML file. These are the errors then occured:

An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error in /myserverpathto/library/DBTech/Donate/Application/Core.php on line 488

1. DBTech_Donate_Application_Core->responseException() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 482
  2. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->error() in DBTech/Donate/DataManager/Drive.php at line 188
  3. DBTech_Donate_DataManager_Drive->verifyRecurringPeriod()
  4. call_user_func_array() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 743
  5. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->_runVerificationCallback() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 541
  6. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->_isFieldValueValid() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 113
  7. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->set() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 90
  8. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->bulkSet() in DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Deferred/AayushImport.php at line 45
  9. DBTech_Donate_XenForo_Deferred_AayushImport->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  11. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  13. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 131
  14. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  15. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /myserverpathto/admin.php at line 13
-----------

P.S. The error code in my last posting had the same line as before. So I posted only the line from "library" on...

now again different errors.

I downloaded the file again and overwrote then all files with the new files. This time, I did not find it in ACP in addons. But when I entered settings for the addons, it was listed there.

So I just pretended to reinstall this plugin by using the newest XML file. These are the errors then occured:

An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error in /myserverpathto/library/DBTech/Donate/Application/Core.php on line 488

1. DBTech_Donate_Application_Core->responseException() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 482
  2. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->error() in DBTech/Donate/DataManager/Drive.php at line 188
  3. DBTech_Donate_DataManager_Drive->verifyRecurringPeriod()
  4. call_user_func_array() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 743
  5. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->_runVerificationCallback() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 541
  6. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->_isFieldValueValid() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 113
  7. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->set() in DBTech/Donate/Application/DataManager.php at line 90
  8. DBTech_Donate_Application_DataManager->bulkSet() in DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Deferred/AayushImport.php at line 45
  9. DBTech_Donate_XenForo_Deferred_AayushImport->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  11. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  13. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 131
  14. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  15. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /myserverpathto/admin.php at line 13
-----------

P.S. The error code in my last posting had the same line as before. So I posted only the line from "library" on...
At this point I'd recommend a compete reinstall in order to see if that helps. If you can't uninstall it, could you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this for you?

Fillip

At this point I'd recommend a compete reinstall in order to see if that helps. If you can't uninstall it, could you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this for you?

Fillip

when I try to deinstall it, same error as above. O just sent you the details for the login..

when I try to deinstall it, same error as above. O just sent you the details for the login..
Just to give you an update, I've worked out the problems with the importer and I'm going to be reinstalling the mod again, until it works right from start to finish :)

I'll post back when it's all done.

Fillip

This should now be working as intended. Any donations from users whose accounts have been deleted from the database have not been imported.

Can you please double-check the Donation Log to check that all the data has imported?

Thank you for your help with this :)

Fillip

o.k., I double checked the donation log and compared it with the one of the old donation plugin and with paypal records. There is a difference of 5 users, which are not included after your import. I do think the reasons for each are:

A. One of them did not complete the transaction. There was no money transfer to my PayPal account. So only 4 left

B. Four users seem to have donated without beeing logged in. I was able to track them in PayPal with the date. They did not become upgraded thanks to their donation. The only reason I can think of for this is that they either made the donation while not beeing logged into the forum, or they did it "anonymus" (I had that option turned on), so the PayPal script could not track them back to upgrade them automatically.

So the numbers in your imported log seems to be fine except for these 5 cases. I do not know, whether this information is important for you to finetune this import script.

What would be the best way now to add an expiring date for the upgraded usergroup? Otherwise they would be premium member for the rest of their life.

It seems that the old donation script did not list them in the subscriber overview of XF, although it upgraded them correctly into the premium usergroup. So this seems not to be the problem of your import script. But still I would love to fix this asap.

and another question: The import script shows now a current donation drive (the one from my old donation script) with the Goal amount and with the money earned until now.

How can I make the part of the money collected so far (incl. the title) invisible except for me as admin?

o.k., I double checked the donation log and compared it with the one of the old donation plugin and with paypal records. There is a difference of 5 users, which are not included after your import. I do think the reasons for each are:

A. One of them did not complete the transaction. There was no money transfer to my PayPal account. So only 4 left

B. Four users seem to have donated without beeing logged in. I was able to track them in PayPal with the date. They did not become upgraded thanks to their donation. The only reason I can think of for this is that they either made the donation while not beeing logged into the forum, or they did it "anonymus" (I had that option turned on), so the PayPal script could not track them back to upgrade them automatically.

So the numbers in your imported log seems to be fine except for these 5 cases. I do not know, whether this information is important for you to finetune this import script.
Guest donations would not import correctly, so this is all working as intended :)

What would be the best way now to add an expiring date for the upgraded usergroup? Otherwise they would be premium member for the rest of their life.
Honestly, I'm not sure whether this can actually be done or if you would need to manually remove them once their premium period has expired, sorry :(

and another question: The import script shows now a current donation drive (the one from my old donation script) with the Goal amount and with the money earned until now.

How can I make the part of the money collected so far (incl. the title) invisible except for me as admin?
Sorry, I don't understand the question. Are you saying you want to hide all existing donation entries?

If you are only looking to reset your goals, you can modify the goal amount in the Drive Manager. If you turn on debug mode in your forum, you will also be able to modify the currently received amount.

Fillip

is there a way to set a minimum amount of money to be able to get upgraded into a premium usergroup?

See the screenshot for the other question. I do not want to display the already earned money.

earned.webp

is there a way to set a minimum amount of money to be able to get upgraded into a premium usergroup?
Unfortunately not at this time, it's something I will write down on the list though :)

It most likely won't get added for a while as I'm currently very busy getting our portfolio ready for XF2.

See the screenshot for the other question. I do not want to display the already earned money.
Oh, sorry I misunderstood, you'll need to modify the templates. If you search for the word earned and open the dbtech_donate_drive_block and dbtech_donate_drive_sidebar from the results, you'll find the bit you need to remove :)

Fillip

Oh, sorry I misunderstood, you'll need to modify the templates. If you search for the word earned and open the dbtech_donate_drive_block and dbtech_donate_drive_sidebar from the results, you'll find the bit you need to remove :)

Fillip

o.k., I see. But then this applies for all donation drives. I would liek to have some with and some without it.....

So I wait then for a future upgrade ;)

Hi

I made a clean new install of this addon on another forum, started a new donation campaign and want to have it displayed in the sidebar on the forum index page. But although I checked the option "sidebar" it does not display there. If I check the option "front page" it shows it on the index page on the top.

What could be the reason, why it does not show on the sidebar?

Another question:

In XF ACP I can promote users to special usergroups. But this seems not to be time-restricted.

In your addon, I can shoose in the donation drive for how long a users is upgraded to a specific usergroup.

How can I achieve with old donations, to manually promote them in the ACP, but only i.e. for 1 month and then they get downgraded again automatically to the normal registerd user level.?

donate_promote_to_usergroup.webp

----------

donate_promote_to_usergroup_months.webp

What could be the reason, why it does not show on the sidebar?
Can you please double-check that the "Sidebar" box is ticked? See example: https://i.imgur.com/zAMOHRS.png

How can I achieve with old donations, to manually promote them in the ACP, but only i.e. for 1 month and then they get downgraded again automatically to the normal registerd user level.?
Unfortunately I don't believe this is possible without some custom-made scripting, sorry :(

Fillip

Can you please double-check that the "Sidebar" box is ticked?

Yes, it is checked. But it is a cross on a white background, not blue like your. I am sending my newsletter out at the moment. Will do a screenshot later on...

Unfortunately I don't believe this is possible without some custom-made scripting, sorry

Now that is a good idea for a new feature in the next version, isn't it? :D

Top Bottom