[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Feature: Top Donators block on forum home
Feature: Recent Donators block on forum home
Feature: Setting a goal amount of 0 will now allow you to run a donation drive without any goal
Change: Improved performance by implementing phrase caching
Fix: Fixed a graphical issue with the donation progress bar for certain languages

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top x blocks are just in forum home? How about index page of donations drives? We dont show anything relqted to donations in forum home page.

while upgrade:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ']', expecting ')' - library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/Install/Uninstall.php:95
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(82) "http://site.com/admin.php?add-ons/step-install&addon_install_batch_id=22"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["add-ons/step-install"] => string(0) ""
    ["addon_install_batch_id"] => string(2) "22"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: hookName - library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php:10
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/library/DBTech/Donate/XenForo/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php(10): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/xenforo/d...', 10, Array)
#1 [internal function]: DBTech_Donate_XenForo_EventListener_NavigationTabs::listen(Array, 'forums')
#2 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(495): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(371): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('forums')
#5 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(403) "http://site.com/mozu/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%DA%AF%D8%B1%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%87-%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%8C-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%B1%D8%A7%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B4-%D9%85%DB%8C-%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%AF.50526/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

OMG the add-on even can't be disabled. :|
now the site shows a big error and I can't even disable the add-on until a hot fix. ;)

Hi Fillip,

Quick question - All set up successfully. Test account makes a donation. Paypal confirms donation sent and received.

However - nothing in the "log" to show any donation made. Account isnt upgraded (i have set a temporary upgrade to a secondary user group for 12 months from donation).

Do these take a while to show up, or have i made an error somewhere?

Thanks
Paul

Last edited:
Hi Fillip,

Quick question - All set up successfully. Test account makes a donation. Paypal confirms donation sent and received.

However - nothing in the "log" to show any donation made. Account isnt upgraded (i have set a temporary upgrade to a secondary user group for 12 months from donation).

Do these take a while to show up, or have i made an error somewhere?

Thanks
Paul
Hi Paul,

Have you checked the server error log in your AdminCP to see if there's any mention of an error there?

Fillip

Hiya Fillip,

Built in Paypal.... As i said, the "transaction" goes through, however There's no logs at all showing the payment... completely blank... and no temp upgrade of the user to "subscriber" user group from a regular member...

It's almost like there's no handshaking from PP back to confirm payment, and therefore no log.... and therefore no upgrade...

cheers
Paul

Hiya Fillip,

Built in Paypal.... As i said, the "transaction" goes through, however There's no logs at all showing the payment... completely blank... and no temp upgrade of the user to "subscriber" user group from a regular member...

It's almost like there's no handshaking from PP back to confirm payment, and therefore no log.... and therefore no upgrade...

cheers
Paul
Hi Paul,

One last question before I'll need on-site access: Can you please double-check whether the dbtech_donate_payment_callback.php file exists in your XF root directory?

Fillip

yup - is there in the Xf root.

Just a thought - does it need auto-return enabled in the Paypal options??? If so, where does it need to be pointed??

From the PayPal documentation

Auto Return is turned off by default. To turn on Auto Return:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com. The My Account Overview page appears.
  2. Click the Profile subtab. The Profile Summary page appears.
  3. Click the My Selling Tools link in the left column.
  4. Under the Selling Online section, click the Update link in the row for Website Preferences. The Website Payment Preferences page appears
  5. Under Auto Return for Website Payments, click the On radio button to enable Auto Return.
  6. In the Return URL field, enter the URL (http://yourforum.com/index.php?donations/complete) to which you want your payers redirected after they complete their payments. NOTE: PayPal checks the Return URL that you enter. If the URL is not properly formatted or cannot be validated, PayPal will not activate Auto Return.
  7. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Save button.

Nah, that feature doesn't need to be turned on.

Can you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this @ your site? :)

Fillip

90% of my users do not use or have paypal, they pay directly to forum's bank account from own bank account.
Is there an option for Admin to add donated amount manually per user?

Also, could donator be connected with user upgrade in some donations setup, but other donations not connected with user upgrade.
btw could this be installed without [bd] Paygates if I will using only PayPal and manuall added donate?

Could several donations setup, or all of them be connected to same paypal account?

Hi Sunka,
Not affiliated to the seller at all, however will try to answer your questions as a user....

Is there an option for Admin to add donated amount manually per user?
Yes - you can manually add an amount in a users name as an Admin

Also, could donator be connected with user upgrade in some donations setup, but other donations not connected with user upgrade.
Yes, you get the choice on each donation "drive" to have any the user upgraded or not. However, this is specific to the individual drive itself - you cannot have selectively different users on the same drive upgraded.
You can have multiple different donation "drives" though :)

btw could this be installed without [bd] Paygates if I will using only PayPal
Yes - i only use Paypal on mine :)

Could several donations setup, or all of them be connected to same paypal account?
Yes - I have mine set like this - with mine i am hoping to be able to track which of my different drives bring in which percentage of the donations :)

Cheers
Paul

Top Bottom