[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Using [TH] UI.X style, relocating the credits tab does not seem to work.

***EDIT
I was able to add the credits tab after the alerts tab but only after checking the before account tab option.
Now the credits tab remains in the original spot also.

Last edited:
Have you kept up to date on the latest hotfixes?

Fillip
Yes I uninstalled fully then redownloaded and installed 15 minutes ago!
I was able to add the credits tab after the alerts tab but only after checking the before account tab option.

Also I cannot disable the credits tab at all!

Yes I uninstalled fully then redownloaded and installed 15 minutes ago!

Also I cannot disable the credits tab at all!
I will need an FTP and AdminCP account to look into this @ your site.

Fillip

How can I stop download managers that download with multiple connections from taking double credits?
For intsance... A member creates a download and another member downloads that file and pays 1 credit,
But with Internet Download Manager, it takes double credits from the downloader.

How can I stop download managers that download with multiple connections from taking double credits?
For intsance... A member creates a download and another member downloads that file and pays 1 credit,
But with Internet Download Manager, it takes double credits from the downloader.
I have no control over that, I don't know how users download files, I only know that they do.

Fillip

Ok makes sense.
I kinda made a workaround for the download issue by charging credits to view threads instead of pay to download. Works well besides
when a user pays a credit to view a thread, and later returns to that thread and is forced to pay again?
Can that be stopped? I want it when a user pays, they no longer have to pay to view that thread again.

Ok makes sense.
I kinda made a workaround for the download issue by charging credits to view threads instead of pay to download. Works well besides
when a user pays a credit to view a thread, and later returns to that thread and is forced to pay again?
Can that be stopped? I want it when a user pays, they no longer have to pay to view that thread again.
No, the View event is meant to allow users to charge and/or reward per view, it is not intended as a "pay to unlock this thread" system, sorry.

Fillip

Top Bottom