[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ']' - library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Steal.php:67
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Is there a limit to how many items a user can own? I have someone with 17 items, and they're not having luck buying another item. I bought it myself and it worked, so I'm wondering if there's a limit or bug on how many items a person can have? Thanks!

p.s. I'll be sending you guys a note to see if I can send money to get some of these bugs squashed maybe?

Is there a limit to how many items a user can own? I have someone with 17 items, and they're not having luck buying another item. I bought it myself and it worked, so I'm wondering if there's a limit or bug on how many items a person can have? Thanks!

p.s. I'll be sending you guys a note to see if I can send money to get some of these bugs squashed maybe?
Just dropping a note from my phone to let you know this is the thread for the Credits mod, not the Shop mod :)

It would be easier for myself and others to keep track of issues if they were posted in the correct thread :)

I'll see about looking into the issues later today.

For the record, there's no limit on items owned so this is unlikely to be a bug.

Fillip

Just dropping a note from my phone to let you know this is the thread for the Credits mod, not the Shop mod :)

It would be easier for myself and others to keep track of issues if they were posted in the correct thread :)

I'll see about looking into the issues later today.

For the record, there's no limit on items owned so this is unlikely to be a bug.

Fillip

Sorry. Feel free to move the conversation there and tag me.

I'm almost positive it's a bad permission error on my part.

Keep up the great work. This mod is just what I needed.

Quick question how this works?

All my events/credits are calculated based on users from 1 particular usergroup.
If a user drops out of this particular group with the add-on recognize this and remove him from the calculations/leaderboard also?

Thanks for any help

Quick question how this works?

All my events/credits are calculated based on users from 1 particular usergroup.
If a user drops out of this particular group with the add-on recognize this and remove him from the calculations/leaderboard also?

Thanks for any help
At the moment, I don't believe it will take users off the leaderboards, since including user group limitations in that would cause a performance impact. It will stop them from earning more points, though.

Fillip

At the moment, I don't believe it will take users off the leaderboards, since including user group limitations in that would cause a performance impact. It will stop them from earning more points, though.

Fillip
Thank you. I can work with that.

One more thing the popup with the "richest users" or the sidebar which also display them. I would like to display them on their own page also instead of popup or sidebar.
I have also the "widget framework" which can create a page but when I put the template in there it shows nothing.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks

Thank you. I can work with that.

One more thing the popup with the "richest users" or the sidebar which also display them. I would like to display them on their own page also instead of popup or sidebar.
I have also the "widget framework" which can create a page but when I put the template in there it shows nothing.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks
This will not be possible until XF2, where the Richest Users block will become a widget. Sorry :(

Fillip

What about a regular page without the framework just like your "Transactions" page you have now?
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. At the moment, there's already "Richest Users" blocks on the transactions page, but they cannot be moved or put onto any other XF page.

Fillip

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. At the moment, there's already "Richest Users" blocks on the transactions page, but they cannot be moved or put onto any other XF page.
Fillip

Yes, that is what I meant. Having the "Richest users" showing the same way as the "Transactions" page in full. As a main page and not a side block.
But as you said it is not possible

Yes, that is what I meant. Having the "Richest users" showing the same way as the "Transactions" page in full. As a main page and not a side block.
But as you said it is not possible
Oh, you mean a dedicated page that lists richest users in a paginated display like transactions. I was under the impression you wanted to re-deploy the existing block like a widget.

There is no way to do that at the time but it's something we can look into for the future when all existing XF1 mods have been ported to XF2. New features will not be added to existing XF1 mods unless we get hired to do it as part of a custom work job. This is to avoid having to duplicate the work, since the existing XF1 mods use an older version of the framework I'm using for the XF2 compatible versions.

Fillip

Reactions: MDK
If I switch from [bd]Bank is there any way to have all pre-existing currency transferred over to this new Credit system?

If I switch from [bd]Bank is there any way to have all pre-existing currency transferred over to this new Credit system?
You can rebuild your user credits with 2 clicks. I did it yesterday. Moved from bdBank to dragonbyte credits addon.

One problem I have and wait for a reply because I sent them a ticket. It's regarding members view content even they don't have enough credits. Also, cannot see the icon for "Charge" button.

ErrorException: Undefined index: thread_id - library/DBTech/Credits/Dark/PostRating/Model.php:13
Generated By: admin, Today at 1:20 PM

#0 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Dark/PostRating/Model.php(13): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/chlqgcaw/...', 13, Array)
#1 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Like.php(24): DBTech_Credits_Dark_PostRating_Model->ratePost(Array, 1, 'del', true)
#2 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/Model.php(465): Dark_PostRating_Model_Like->likeContent('post', 2758, 2)
#3 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/DBTech/Credits/Dark/PostRating/Model.php(33): Dark_PostRating_Model->ratePost(Array, 1, 1, false)
#4 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Post.php(36): DBTech_Credits_Dark_PostRating_Model->ratePost(Array, 1, 1)
#5 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Dark_PostRating_ControllerPublic_Post->actionRate()
#6 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/chlqgcaw/domains/domain.vn/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
The errors appears when I do Like a someone's post (using Post Rating add-on)

Top Bottom