[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I want to transfer my curent Credits to Points for shopping and deposit to bank, how to do it?
If you use DB Credits and DB Shop, you can easily link the currencies by simply changing the Points Column in both mods to the same value. If this is already done, the integration is automatic :)

Fillip

Thanks, when I use Automatic Thread Bump, I see my threads cannot Mark as read when I click into it.
Could you please fix this issue?

I use Automatic Thread Bump in DB Shop' item, when I input Thread ID for auto bump, I saw the thread bumped to the top but when I click to this thread and read it then go back to the forum index and I saw the thread is still is in Unread status.

Suggestion:
  • when creating an event for "Download", we can choose forum. So we can define different Downloads with different Credits amount for different forum. Is so good. But there is something important missed. Choosing Prefix. In order to keep things need and prevent having lots of forums, we created prefixes for each forum. Each forum has multiple prefixes that they had to be forums but now they are prefixes. If they were forums, we could set different credit amount for them for downloading attachments. But now that they are prefixes we can't do so. If you add CHOOSING PREFIX to Download event, it solves a big problem. (this way we can set charge 10 credit when downloading attachment from a post in Forum-A with Prefix-A and charge 20 for Forum-A but with Prefix-B)
Hope to see it soon (for xf1)

YES . i need this option too . plz add it .

Help! User just realized when you deposit money, you can enter any amount and it will go into your bank even if you don't have that much.

Did I mess up a setting somehow? Any help appreciated!

Editing Event Trigger: DragonByte Shop - Bank Deposit

Cancelable
No

If an event deducts more credits from a user than they have, the event trigger can be stopped.

Looks like that needs to be yes? It's not editable for some reason.

Okay, I turned debug on and turned Cancelable on, but it's still not working. I think I messed something up? Even if I add less than the amount I have, it gets deposited but my total currency doesn't go down.

ETA: Not sure if it's related, but I tried to rebuild everything yesterday and it got hung on VOTE, so I cancelled and ran it again w/out VOTE. Maybe that messed it up somehow? Thanks again!

ETA 2: I think I figured out what I did wrong. I had to uninstall and reinstall, which caused it's own problems, but doing that I realized where I messed up the settings! Would be great to have an updated set of docs for the Xenforo version. Thanks! Still not sure if I have Credits and Shop working together correctly - I needed to change the table name so that they match in both currencies, correct?

Last edited:
Top Bottom