[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
Hey i believe i bought this mod a while back but how can i download it again? Do I need to renew ? If so how do i get it for the cheaper upgrade price? I havent been here for a year.

Hey i believe i bought this mod a while back but how can i download it again? Do I need to renew ? If so how do i get it for the cheaper upgrade price? I havent been here for a year.
Hi,

send me your PayPal invoice or some other confirmation and register on customizexf.com.

Regards,
BassMan

Ok, here is my breadcrumb bar
Screenshot_7_zpsfu0rfkc8.png

Beside the home button and then beside forums, I want to add additional links such as wikipedia or google.com.
Will this add-on allow me to Add sites to the breadcrumb bar?

Ok, here is my breadcrumb bar
Screenshot_7_zpsfu0rfkc8.png

Beside the home button and then beside forums, I want to add additional links such as wikipedia or google.com.
Will this add-on allow me to Add sites to the breadcrumb bar?
I think it should work. Will you add sites to breadcrumb manually or with add-on?

Well that is a good question, I was going to try manually However I am not sure where to go to edit the breadcrumb bar or to add to it. I am not very good with CSS so I was hoping this add-on or something like it could do it for me or possibly help me to add links to the breadcrumb bar. I want to be sure this add-on allows me to add Links to the bar before trying to it manually.

Like the addon and features.

One question,...

My members are complaining that while on their phones in the smallest responsive view, when they go to post or reply or anything with the editor box, when they tap the box to start typing, the box pops up to align with the top of their screen, hiding under the navigation, they then have to scroll it down a bit to see what they are typing.

Is there any way to make the editor not align with the screen top, and instead align with the navigation bottom?

Like the addon and features.

One question,...

My members are complaining that while on their phones in the smallest responsive view, when they go to post or reply or anything with the editor box, when they tap the box to start typing, the box pops up to align with the top of their screen, hiding under the navigation, they then have to scroll it down a bit to see what they are typing.

Is there any way to make the editor not align with the screen top, and instead align with the navigation bottom?
I'll check this later today.

Sorry, I can't reproduce this. I recommend you to disable sticky navigation on small screens.

I dont have a way for guests to see, but members can.

I wonder if a checkbox can be put into the logged in members setting page so they can deselect use of a sticky navbar if they prefer browsing without it active on a per member choice setting.

Myself it doesnt bother me, I like it, and on my samsung galaxy it does pop up to just under the navbar. But i dont mind scrolling down a bit.

I dont have a way for guests to see, but members can.

I wonder if a checkbox can be put into the logged in members setting page so they can deselect use of a sticky navbar if they prefer browsing without it active on a per member choice setting.

Myself it doesnt bother me, I like it, and on my samsung galaxy it does pop up to just under the navbar. But i dont mind scrolling down a bit.

Not sure if bassman has this as per theme. I would assume so. You just create a child theme and name it so they know it doesn't have it and turn it off. Easiest way and easiest to maintain.

Reactions: CTS
Top Bottom