Customisation pre-sales questions

I just have a few questions to ask before / as I make my purchase.

• I'm a big fan of AVForums... is that whole site created in XenForo? The articles, blogs etc? (my community is on a completely different topic but I love the layout of their site)
  • Is there a nice, clean responsive theme available? Is it responsive out the box?
I think that's it for now :) Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The content management system at AVForums was actually platform agnostic and was originally developed to be integrated with vBulletin. I think it is written in CakePHP and then integrated with XenForo. I didn't write it.

@Stuart Wright would be better placed to answer questions.

I just have a few questions to ask before / as I make my purchase.

• I'm a big fan of AVForums... is that whole site created in XenForo? The articles, blogs etc? (my community is on a completely different topic but I love the layout of their site)
  • Is there a nice, clean responsive theme available? Is it responsive out the box?
I think that's it for now :) Thanks in advance.
Thanks. There are no blogs, but articles, reviews and news is all part of a bespoke editorial system as Chris says. That's plugged into Xenforo, but not part of the core software, and is so customised to our needs that it wouldn't fit any other website. Our editorial pages are not responsive yet, but will be soon.
Xenforo forums, however, are responsive and I highly recommend them.
You should look at a portal system in the resources section to get your own CMS style content t low cost.
I didn't know Amazon hosted websites.

Top Bottom