Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
It's working fine for me. Please post a screenshot with the tab info.

Well I have found the problem. That issue in Help pages. If you create a help page and added custom tabs, you will see that problem. I think it's a bug. Works well forums and pages but Help pages no added any tabLinks...

Did you look at that? As I said, in fact it works well but tab items hidden. I think it's design issue. If you remove position: absolute; the problem will solve but selected tabs will break down with this.

I have now fixed the problem. Just add these CSS in help_wrapper.css template;

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks
{
    height: auto !important;
}

It will solve problem. Note that do not add in extra.css because extra.css are global CSS function. It might trigger other tabs.

tabs.webp

It's weird. If I set z-index: 1; to my custom tab links, it works.
Code:
.custom-tab-13.selected .tabLinks {
    z-index: 1;
}

Is there any way to make a parent tab without a link? I just want a tab to have a dropdown of children with their own links.

Thanks

I've made a tab without a link but in responsive mode you loose access to the child tabs. The tab 'void' in screenshot has 3 child tabs which are not accessable in this view.

upload_2015-7-21_9-10-22.webp

@rwm1962, from what I see, XF doesn't display child links in mobile view if there are many tabs. Can you access child links from "Members" tab?
@Eagle, you are welcome. :)

If I click 'Members' shown in my screen shot above the 'Member's page opens & the tabs change as follows. 'Members' becomes 'Forums' & visa versa if clicked

upload_2015-7-21_13-30-26.webp

Oh, you mean when you click on the tab? The tab selection works by matching the URL and if the tab doesn't have a link, it will not get selected.

Sorry. I'm confused. In the screen shot above in small responsive view 'test 1' & 'test 2' open their respective links. Clicking 'Void - 3 child' does nothing.

Is that behavior correct by design? Because it's a drop down?

In full size clicking 'Void - 3 child' reveals a drop down with 3 active links.

Thanks!
upload_2015-7-21_14-13-7.webp

It does nothing because the code you use instead of the link, prevents you from accessing the tab.
Is that behavior correct by design? Because it's a drop down?
It seems like it because if I click on the "Members" tab in mobile view, it redirects me to the members page, it doesn't display the dropdown.

I want a 'staff room' tab on the navbar. I can set it so only the assigned user groups have access. Is there anyway to make it invisible to the non-assigned groups?

Thanks

Forgive me! I have set it up as desired. The xenforo 'test permissions' doesn't hide the tab when I used it to test 2 group members I didn't want to see the tab but in real life it's hidden as I saw from my own test accounts

Top Bottom