Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
You don't need classes for that. You have the option to apply custom CSS directly in the tab settings. It applies to child links as well.

You don't need classes for that. You have the option to apply custom CSS directly in the tab settings. It applies to child links as well.
Yes, you are right. But I would like to have a custom fontawesome icon also in front of the child links. For the main tabs I could easily use .custom-tab-X to place any :before css element.

Thought I would mention add font awesome icon like posted above works, but on mobile it displays the actual code. At least on UI.X theme it does. I had to go back to the old way to display font awesome icon.

Thought I would mention add font awesome icon like posted above works, but on mobile it displays the actual code. At least on UI.X theme it does. I had to go back to the old way to display font awesome icon.
You are right.
In parent tab, when I add font awesome it shows the code in ui.x. but child tabs looks fine even in ui.x.
Hope to be solved in next updates.

If the problem is only on that theme, then there is nothing I can do about it.
This problem is even when I use default style:
Skitch.webp
I also use Scratch style and have the same problem.
Skitch.webp

The problem is also in "broadcrumb" in default style. I don't why it is on broadcrumb! (maybe because I choose start while creating that parent tab)
Untitled.webp
I see this problem only when I use font awesome in parent tab. But in child tabs everything is OK:
Skitch.webp

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Unknown column 'style' in 'xf_siropu_custom_tabs' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By Alfa, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /library/Siropu/CustomTabs/Install.php(37): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tALTER TABL...')
#3 [internal function]: Siropu_CustomTabs_Install::install(Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#4 /library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 /library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'siropu_custom_t...')
#6 /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(237): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpFNeC4M', 'siropu_custom_t...')
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade()
#8 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(69) "http://domain.com/admin.php?add-ons/siropu_custom_tabs/upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/siropu_custom_tabs/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

@Dadparvar, on default style, the problem is on the breadcrumbs only? Custom tabs Add-on doesn't use breadcrumbs, why does it show up there?
@Alfa1, do you get that error when you upgrade? From which version?

on default style, the problem is on the breadcrumbs only? Custom tabs Add-on doesn't use breadcrumbs, why does it show up there?
On default style YES. I don't know why it shows it on breadcrumbs! I never changed default style, because I always use Scratch style.
But in Scratch style, when we resize the window (or use mobile version), so that Off-Canvas menu be activated, navigation menu goes on sidebar, and there, if the parent tab uses font awesome, it will show its code instead of icon. But about child tabs, everything is ok. (Demo sent by PC)

@Alfa1, do you get that error when you upgrade? From which version?
I am afraid I made a mistake in the upgrade. I accidentally uploaded old files (1.1.1) and then uploaded the 1.4.1 xml. I recognized the error and uploaded the correct files and then installed the correct XML again. The error is the same now.

Ok, now I know why that happened. There is a query that adds a column after "style" column and since you upgraded from a much older version, that column wasn't there. The execution order of queries is not ok if you upgrade from other versions. I will fix that in the next release.

Top Bottom