Resource icon

Custom Node Icon (icon for Category) 1.0

No permission to download
I noticed that my 32x32px icons were being resized to 36x36px. Is there a reason for this? If yes, is there a way to change the size to 32x32 so my pixels don't become blurry?

installed this, but don't see any new options in node tree for icons, does it have to be enabled somewhere ?

I noticed that my 32x32px icons were being resized to 36x36px. Is there a reason for this? If yes, is there a way to change the size to 32x32 so my pixels don't become blurry?

Great plugin, can you make it so you can assign icons to categories like this?

http://www.skial.com/categories/inactive.57/

I think you just need to add it to a certain handler. I don't know the name of it.

I had a look at this, couldn't figure where it does the resizing as it resizes the actual image before saving it in the data\node-icons folder. I did make some icons to size and save them in there but that didn't work unfortunately. So we basically need someone who knows how to do addons to have a look at it as it seems the author isn't supporting this (which is fair enough).

installed this, but don't see any new options in node tree for icons, does it have to be enabled somewhere ?

Just go to Display Node Tree, select a Node and you should see options to Add Node Icon 1st and Node Icon 2nd.

Great plugin, can you make it so you can assign icons to categories like this?

http://www.skial.com/categories/inactive.57/

I think you just need to add it to a certain handler. I don't know the name of it.

Call me thick, but what's different with that to the usual way it displays them?

Call me thick, but what's different with that to the usual way it displays them?

There's no option to upload an icon to a category. The upload box doesn't show up.

tOZ8p.png

having the same issue where custom node icon addon is resizing my icons to 36x36 when i upload. any ideas?
Could it have something to do with the datawriter/Helper.php file related to this
PHP:
if ($size > 0) {
                $image->thumbnailFixedShorterSide($size);

if ($image->getOrientation() != XenForo_Image_Abstract::ORIENTATION_SQUARE) {
                    $x = floor(($image->getWidth() - $size) / 2);
                    $y = floor(($image->getHeight() - $size) / 2);
                    $image->crop($x, $y, $size, $size);

or it may be related to this segment in the same file
PHP:
$iconsProcessed = self::doProcess($icons, 36);

After I set an icon for a forum and save...it doesn't seem to actually save. I go back into the settings and it's gone. Last time this happend I reinstalled the mod and it worked but this time its not doing it.

Anyone else getting this?

weird thing is the image i set for a forum last time when the mod was still working is still set....although if I go and try to change it now it won't stick like the others.

Top Bottom