Custom Header Logo

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

I have tried adding a custom logo on my website but it does not show right - it's dimensions are 465 x 100 and you can see it here but its not showing right it's to small.http://chatfreaks.net/community/
Thanks for any help.​

I just figured I do not need to mess with files on my FTP, just changing this within the ACP.
Don't forget this is still Beta and the Style Properties system isn't finalised as they explained in the announcement.

Due to unforseen circumstances, we have been unable to move portions of the CSS that drives the XenForo style into the Style Properties system as planned. However, this task is near the top of our priority list and we expect the style to be fully propertised in the next beta release, which we will make in the coming days.

Speaking of the logo, whats a quick and dirty way to center the logo since float center does not exist.
(and yes, i know that technically you cant "float" something in the center).

Topic of thread was quite simple? Logo? Image? I think that is what a logo is....
Actually the original title was "Change Header Text?"

So you can see why I originally assumed you meant the board title and not the logo.

Merged with the thread posted above.

Topic of thread was quite simple? Logo? Image? I think that is what a logo is....

Yes how to change the Logo right above home button it says xenForo I just want to change to my home site name how do I fix this please leave detailed steps

Regards

Victor

There's a couple ways. If you can create what you want to say in image forum - You can just replace logo.png with one you create. Or create a second one with a different name, upload it, and change the path in the admincp.

Style Properties -> Header and Navigation.

You can also see there where the current logo.png resides on your server.

I'm still having the issue of my logo image being resized to a much smaller image. I've tried setting the image height in the style properties to the size of the logo, with no results. Then I tried removing "height: 35px;" from the header.css template. No luck. So next I tried replacing it, but changed 35 to the height of my image. Again, no luck. Lastly, I commented out that line and I still have no luck.

I've tried everything mentioned in this thread, with a hard refresh in-between each attempt to ensure the CSS is updating. Not sure what else to try. Am I missing something?

Commenting it out worked for me.

Hi Erich, you need to follow these instructions to adjust or edit out the height attribute in the header.css file...

Styles & Templates/ Templates/header.css

find this class...

#logo img
{
vertical-align: middle;
/*height: 35px;*/
}

and either adjust the height to your logo size, or as I have done.. comment it out.

:)

Okay, so I have made a logo for my board, but the image seems to be displayed smaller than it actually is. All I have done is change the url inside the admin control panel so far, so I could change the code on the page but I'm not wanting to do that as it's there in the cp. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

See for yourself at http://www.restlessravers.com and the image is at http://www.restlessravers.com/styles/restlessravers.png

I am copy/pasting Dragonfly's fix for that:, since that's what worked for me.

dragonfly said:
...you need to follow these instructions to adjust or edit out the height attribute in the header.css file...

Styles & Templates/ Templates/header.css

find this class...

#logo img
{
vertical-align: middle;
/*height: 35px;*/
}

and either adjust the height to your logo size, or as I have done.. comment it out.

Top Bottom