Custom Fields Permissions

Custom Fields Permissions 2.7.1

No permission to download
Oops, It didn't apply the schema updates. Rebuilding the Tickets add-on will trigger the schema changes to be applied.

Next update will patch this add-on so upgrades & rebuilds always apply the schema changes
Rebuilding both unfortunately didn't fix the issue.

Edited: I should really be more clear :ROFLMAO: it only happens when editing fields in back end, users entering items on front end is fine.

Last edited:
Hi, this is amazing.
But I need one more feature, please help.

I want to enable changing the custom user field only once (standart).

Now I want to give permission for one user group to change it more than once (I hoped your add on can help).
But there is no checkbox for this.

please help

Do you think it can be implemented in the short term? It would be excellent considering that the Resource Manager is widely used.
It wouldn't be hard to add XFRM support (and I'ld take a PR if someone else implements it), but it would be paid work for me to add it. If you are interested, please open a ticket on my site.

Would love to see a new permission set here where "Create" and "Edit" are split.

So we can have a content owner who creates the first input in a field, but thereafter they can or cannot edit the field.

As an example say we have a field
"Severity:" when they are creating a ticket, they choose the severity as say Medium
if they go in an edit the ticket, they can't change the severity.

I am building out a set of custom fields for my forum that will have things like dates, and prices and I want them to be able to add the information but not change those later

I have a question on this one

I have it set so some fields are not visible to a specific group.
Let's call the group Verified.

If I put the user into the group Verified the addon works perfectly.

But if I have the user in the REGISTERED group and use the secondary user group Verified then this addon does not function.

I've been trying literally every setting and I was told that all members should be in the REGISTERED group and then I should be adding the secondary group on top. That allows one to use multiple groups and functions for all my other add-ons.

Kinda stumped on this one a bit.

PS. Funny think is I thought this always worked before, just not now.
I am running Xenforo v2.2.15 and addon version 2.7.1

Top Bottom