Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
Hi

Since I upgraded, a couple of my custom BBcodes have broken and it's saying "Please enter a value using 250 characters or fewer." when I try to set them up again.

Can't help you until Monday. I'm at the mountain with an iPod and an awful wifi connexion. You can dump your bbcode code so I can check if its length matches with the table configuration inside the database.

Can't help you until Monday. I'm at the mountain with an iPod and an awful wifi connexion. You can dump your bbcode code so I can check if its length matches with the table configuration inside the database.
Ha, no probs. Thank you.

Simple Replacement Start:

Code:
<div style="width:700px;height:170px;background: url(http://www.domain.com/{2}.png);position:relative;">
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:5px;">Date: {1}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:30px;">ITK: {3}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:55px;">Player: {4}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:80px;">Source: {5}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:105px;">Probability: {6}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:130px;">Status: {7}</div>
</div>
<p>

Simple Replacement End:

Code:
</p>

Ha, no probs. Thank you.

Simple Replacement Start:

Code:
<div style="width:700px;height:170px;background: url(http://www.domain.com/{2}.png);position:relative;">
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:5px;">Date: {1}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:30px;">ITK: {3}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:55px;">Player: {4}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:80px;">Source: {5}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:105px;">Probability: {6}</div>
<div style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:130px;">Status: {7}</div>
</div>
<p>

Simple Replacement End:

Code:
</p>
That's 100% my fault. I didn't thought people were using such big direct replacement. I thought this kind of replacement would be done by callback.

Use these SQL requests inside your database (phpmyadmin)
  • Code:
    ALTER TABLE `kingk_bbcm` CHANGE `replacementBegin` `replacementBegin` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL
  • Code:
    ALTER TABLE `kingk_bbcm` CHANGE `replacementEnd` `replacementEnd` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL

That's 100% my fault. I didn't thought people were using such big direct replacement. I thought this kind of replacement would be done by callback.

Use these SQL requests inside your database (phpmyadmin)
  • Code:
    ALTER TABLE `kingk_bbcm` CHANGE `replacementBegin` `replacementBegin` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL
  • Code:
    ALTER TABLE `kingk_bbcm` CHANGE `replacementEnd` `replacementEnd` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL

No probs, thanks for the fix.

I've never really looked at a callback. Might be a bit over my head. I'll take a look though.

Spoilers won't open when at least one single-quote(') is present in the spoiler title, meaning I'd have to discourage using possessives or contractions; or I'd have to encourage using double-quotes instead.

Please note that due to a potential security issue with this addon it has been removed until the author issues an update.

We currently advise all users who have this addon installed to disable it for the time being.

Just before I update this, will I still have the issue I posted about above where my direct replacement will be trimmed down? It broke a few of my bbcodes last time so just wanted to check.

Cheers

The update kind of... updated the spoiler bbcode. Was this intended?
Yes.

If you're using customized css, it should be very easy to update them (unless if you're a [censored] {person} who can't deal with css and who is claiming the 1.3 version of this addon is " bloated" because the Button Manager & the compatibility with Chris auto-installer)

=> the html structure of the spoiler bbcode has been simplified.

Top Bottom