Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
My bad, I did not send the whole js folder.
Yes.

If you're using customized css, it should be very easy to update them.

=> the html structure of the spoiler bbcode has been simplified.
Thank you. I use quasi-default XF style and this is working perfectly.

Hi King Kovifor and Cedric! I've seen the last update.
It deals with buttons using reg expressions in template hooks.
So I would suggest to make this part using tms, at least as alternative.
If you agree with it I'll prepare patches in code and modifications.

Hi King Kovifor and Cedric! I've seen the last update.
It deals with buttons using reg expressions in template hooks.
So I would suggest to make this part using tms, at least as alternative.
If you agree with it I'll prepare patches in code and modifications.

If you can code the button manager only using templates, that would be quite impressive. I personally think it would be great.

Now the product being the one of Jeremy, I don't have my word to say. And besides, considering some behaviour, I don't think I will be involve of the development of this addon anymore. All edits I made are under the license Creative Commons BY 3.0. So they can be used and reused without any problems by the original author.

Thanks guys for working so hard on this. I upgraded to the newest version and I know the spoiler code has now changed but now it won't work with the mobile theme Russ made that a lot of people use. Wanted to see if anyone else had that issue and if there was an easy fix.

I also get this error on some pages:
Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(262) : eval()'d code on line 4118

Hi, I have installed the upgrade custom bbcode manager, and when I edit post, the pop up window no longer appears so I can't edit any posts. This happens with my default theme and with any of my customized themes as well. If I disable the custom bb code manager, the popup to edit the post again will work. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

I just upgraded to 1.3 and it seems that clicking show on a spoiler opens all of its children. Can we have it reverted to the old behavior where it only opens the one you click on?

Hello
When using the custom bbcode [user] [/user] in Wiki, it results on a blank page.
Any way to fix this issue?
Regards.

French language :)
Allan, you will never change. You want to make this affair public, let's make it public then. As I told you by PM a few hours ago, I'm asking you to have the "kindness" to add me to the credit of your translator post (see here) since I've contributed to this addon under the terms of the Common License BY (see post 325 above). And by the way a French translation is already there.

for ther BIMG command, everyone whos LOGGED into the forum can view the images BUT people who are not logged in cannot see any images, why is this??

It just shows up as a yellow block and below says 'Sorry, you don't have access to the image'

How can I fix this?

for ther BIMG command, everyone whos LOGGED into the forum can view the images BUT people who are not logged in cannot see any images, why is this??

It just shows up as a yellow block and below says 'Sorry, you don't have access to the image'

How can I fix this?
Wrong thread (go here, but please first go to the addon option you will find everything you need)

No probs, thanks for the fix.

I've never really looked at a callback. Might be a bit over my head. I'll take a look though.
That's 100% my fault. I didn't thought people were using such big direct replacement. I thought this kind of replacement would be done by callback.

Use these SQL requests inside your database (phpmyadmin)
  • Code:
    ALTER TABLE `kingk_bbcm` CHANGE `replacementBegin` `replacementBegin` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL
  • Code:
    ALTER TABLE `kingk_bbcm` CHANGE `replacementEnd` `replacementEnd` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL

I used this but this hasn't help.
And I have notice:
Code:
Please enter a value using 250 characters or fewer.

Excellent plugin! I've used before custom add-ons for spoiler bbcode, but choose Custom BB Codes Manager when I was need more tags with permission options. I don't like default spoiler tag, thus decide to adopt it to my old version (not work with disabled script, but this is ok for me), my new /library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Default.php looks like:

Code:
    public static function parseTagSpoiler(array $tag, array $rendererStates, &$parentClass)
    {
        if($tag['option'] != NULL)
        {
            if(is_array($parentClass->parseMultipleOptions($tag['option'])) && count($parentClass->parseMultipleOptions($tag['option'])) > 1)
            {
                $attributes = $parentClass->parseMultipleOptions($tag['option']);
                $spoiler = htmlspecialchars($attributes[0]);
            }
            else
            {
                $tag['option'] = htmlspecialchars($tag['option']);
                $spoiler = $tag['option'];
            }
        }

$content = $parentClass->renderSubTree($tag['children'], $rendererStates);

$output = '<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeSpoiler">
    <aside>
        <div class="attribution type">
            <a href="#" class="spoilerToggle"><b>' . new XenForo_Phrase('spoiler_warning') . ':</b> ' . $spoiler . '<span>toggle</span></a>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="spoilerContent">' . $content . '</blockquote>
    </aside>
</div>';
        return $output;

}

I'd like to change it with using templates, but _view is protected property and I have an error: Cannot access protected property KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base::$_view in /library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Default.php on line 68 while using this instead of $output:
Code:
$content = $parentClass->renderSubTree($tag['children'], $rendererStates);

if ($parentClass->_view)
{
$template = $parentClass->_view->createTemplateObject('spoiler_template', array(
'content' => $content,
'spoiler' => $spoiler
));
return $template->render();
}
else
{
$name = '<div>' . new XenForo_Phrase('spoiler_warning') . ($spoiler ? ': '.$spoiler : '') . '</div>';
return '<blockquote>' . $name . $content . '</blockquote>';
}
}

Could someone help me with this :giggle: ? Thanks.

I'm suddenly seeing this error in my logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:100
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago

I came across this while trying to figure out why my CODE tag ends up messing up my layout on my forum.

Top Bottom