Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
How to use 2 options for my button ?
I would like to insert :
<input type="button" value="URL" onclick="javascript:document.location.href='TEXT}'" class="button primary">
But ... No success

Hi Cédric.

I encountered the following issue on my board:
Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in/homez.38/kosminea/www/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code on line 1313
It was apparently due to a user (or more probably TinyMCE) using this syntax : [user][b]Username[/b][/user] instead of [b][user]Username[/user][/b]
I'll not be able to access dev environment until tomorrow to try to reproduce, though.

Hi Cédric.

I encountered the following issue on my board:

It was apparently due to a user (or more probably TinyMCE) using this syntax : [user][b]Username[/b][/user] instead of [b][user]Username[/user][/b]
I'll not be able to access dev environment until tomorrow to try to reproduce, though.
I don't use this BbCode (I don't need it and some users have (had?) problems with another addon) but in your case it seems it only needs to strip BbCodes from the string. So here is a possible none tested solution:
Open the file: library\KingK\BbCodeManager\BbCode\Formatter\Default.php

Search:
PHP:
        $userModel = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User');

Replace with:
PHP:
        if(!isset($tag['children'][0]))
        {
            return '';
        }

//Strip BbCodes
        $tag['children'][0] = preg_replace('#\[/?\S+?\]#i', '', $tag['children'][0]); 

$userModel = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_User');

Again, I didn't test this code.

Thank you. The above code does not seem to fix the error because the 'children' array value is another tree element. This means that bbcodes between the [user] tags are parsed by the BBCode Parser.

For some reason, the "Do not parse BB Codes placed within this BB Code." option for this particular bbcode was disabled. Enabled it, works fine!

Please help! I think im going mad!

Just installed this mod however I cant seem to access it! No link visable and if I type BB Code Manager into the search bar and click on it, it comes back with
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Ive looked through my permissions and cant seem to see a setting for BB Code Manager!

Any help really appreciated.

Make sure you have the correct administrator permissions.
Please help! I think im going mad!

Just installed this mod however I cant seem to access it! No link visable and if I type BB Code Manager into the search bar and click on it, it comes back with
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Ive looked through my permissions and cant seem to see a setting for BB Code Manager!

Any help really appreciated.

Can you screen cap your administrator permissions that should be the only way to get that error.

Version 1.3.5.2 - Change Log:

Version 1.3.5.1 - Change Log:

Version 1.3.5 - Change Log:il

Are these now official versions?
And if yes, why are they not postet by King K.

If cclearhout is now coding this, please open a new pessource to show better if something is updated.

Are these now official versions?
And if yes, why are they not postet by King K.

If cclearhout is now coding this, please open a new pessource to show better if something is updated.
They aren't official as I have not reviewed them.

I'm getting this error when I try to disable a bb code:
Server Error

Undefined index: tag
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php at line 485
  2. KingK_BbCodeManager_ControllerAdmin_CustomBbCodes->_UpdateConfigsAfterEnableOrDisable() in KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php at line 441
  3. KingK_BbCodeManager_ControllerAdmin_CustomBbCodes->_enableDisable() in KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php at line 99
  4. KingK_BbCodeManager_ControllerAdmin_CustomBbCodes->actionDisable() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I can't reproduce the error. It's working for me in the bbcodes list & the bbcode edit (from bbcm and from the bm). I know I've modified _UpdateConfigsAfterEnableOrDisable() function in 1.3.5.x version but I'm not sure it was to fix this.

I can't reproduce the error. It's working for me in the bbcodes list & the bbcode edit (from bbcm and from the bm). I know I've modified _UpdateConfigsAfterEnableOrDisable() function in 1.3.5.x version but I'm not sure it was to fix this.

I have the latest version installed (I think)

Advanced BBcodes Toolbar 3.2.1
Custom BBCode Manager 1.3.5.1
Premium Members BBcodes 1.4

Can't activate, delete, deactivate anyhting :cautious:

I have the latest version installed (I think)

Advanced BBcodes Toolbar 3.2.1
Custom BBCode Manager 1.3.5.1
Premium Members BBcodes 1.4

Can't activate, delete, deactivate anyhting :cautious:
Custom BBCode Manager 1.3.5.2

Salud2

Unistalled but can't install it:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCodeManager.php at line 115
  4. KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCodeManager::install()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Strange. It means there is a phrase (most likely) that is duplicated. Review the xml file and delete the repeated entry.

Salud2

Top Bottom