Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
Myself and Cédric are more than happy to help people get these issues resolved, but we can only work on the information we have and the facts that are presented to us.

So far, fact is I have both Notifications and BB Code Manager installed and no conflict can be found.

It's no good people telling "I've downgraded I can't help". If we were to do that, we wouldn't be very friendly developers :)

Any one experiencing this, please reinstall (the latest version) the add-on and either give us a URL to the problem or send screenshots of the javascript console (F12). We will also need to know if the problem occurs only on your custom style, does it work on the default style? Are all other add-ons turned off? (maybe it's a 3 way conflict!)

Please help us help you! :D

Its also with the default style (on my localhost)

will try to set up a testforum on my server. wait some minutes ;)

To fix the problem:
Open the template (you can use the Master template) and modify this template: bbcm_js
Replace its content with:
Code:
<xen:require css="bbcm_js.css" />
!function(a,b,c,d){XenForo.BbcmSpoiler=function(a){a.hide()};XenForo.register(".bbcmSpoiler","XenForo.BbcmSpoiler")}(jQuery,this,document);
=> I've just added a ';' at the end and it's working better :rolleyes:

To fix the problem:
Open the template (you can use the Master template) and modify this template: bbcm_js
Replace its content with:
Code:
<xen:require css="bbcm_js.css" />
!function(a,b,c,d){XenForo.BbcmSpoiler=function(a){a.hide()};XenForo.register(".bbcmSpoiler","XenForo.BbcmSpoiler")}(jQuery,this,document);
=> I've just add a ';' at the end and it's working better :rolleyes:
That seems to work. Great. (y)

I understand that but it does change it, no idea why. If I enable the addon the date format changes, if I disable it then it goes back to the way it was. I followed the instructions, maybe it's due to all the modifications I have already installed and code mods I have made. Either way it's been removed. From what I saw of the addon it looks like great work.
I think we've found the problem. You can come back here if you need ;)

PHP:
        /*
            No need anymore to access database
        $tagInfo = XenForo_Model::create('KingK_BbCodeManager_Model_CustomBbCode')->getCustomBbCodeById($tag['tag']);
        */
Nice! Thats what I've been waiting from this addon.

KK or Cedric, any idea why I would get this error when attempting to import the [tabs] bbcode by Rigel?

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Phase' not found in /xxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx.net/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php on line 154
Looks like I was importing it through bbCode Manager instead of adding it separately as an addon.

KK or Cedric, any idea why I would get this error when attempting to import the [tabs] bbcode by Rigel?

Looks like I was importing it through bbCode Manager instead of adding it separately as an addon.
I'm going to try to reproduce the error.

A little feedback for css button: it's very simple. Just use this kind of css code:
Code:
span.mce_adv_bimg {
    background:url(styles/sedo/editor/adv_sprites.png) no-repeat 0 0 !important;
}

• If you don't use the bypass option, your css code should be: span.mce_bbcm_YOURTAGNAME{...}
  • You must use "!important" to avoid the XenForo default sprites
  • If you want to modify the width you should do this way (I haven't tested yet, my buttons use the default 20x20px size):
    Code:
    span.mce_adv_bimg {
        background:url(styles/sedo/editor/adv_sprites.png) no-repeat 0 0 !important;
        width:20px;
        height:20px;
    }

Top Bottom