Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
v1.3 is released!
Thanks to the wonderful contributions of Cédric (cclaerhout) v1.3 is now available and ready for your consumption. This update is 100% his doing, and it works marvelously. I'd like to thank him for the hard work and time spent on this!

So, without further ado, I give you the changes:
EDITOR INTEGRATION!With 1.3, you are now able to add buttons to the TinyMCE editor with either CSS or uploading images. He provides a great interface for this!
TinyMCE Button Management
You'll notice a new link under BBCM's: "Buttons Manager" will allow you to modify the layout of the editor buttons and allow you to add your custom BBCode's buttons wherever you want.
No more template edits! The edits to the help page are now completed automatically without the need for the above template editor.
Modification of the tag is now possible
Active tags are cached for external applications use
The base now reduces extraneous queries caused by BBCM.
Default spoiler tag is phrased and includes a new js-disabled mode.

v1.31 - bug fix.

Tiny MCE Button Management ! Amazing !

I just know that if i have both on, my shoutbox doesn't load and i don't get any reply box. It's like all ajax features are blocked.

I just know that if i have both on, my shoutbox doesn't load and i don't get any reply box. It's like all ajax features are blocked.
same here.
deactivating the notifications -> worked
activating -> works not.
nothing else done in between.

I need a URL to check it out myself and some more details. I can only see that it's working.

Well i have to downgrade, it looks awesome but too many conflicts.
Too many? Which ones? If you don't say more, It's impossible to debug. Is there only one conflict with the notification addon? Can you send it to me Chris, I will test it on my dev forum.
May be it's due to the spoiler JS code. You can try to disable the listener named "template_hook Add Bbcm Spoiler Javascript & Css" and check if there is an effect.

And if it's a JS bug, please look inside the Firebug console. It takes 5 seconds and it helps us a lot.

Too many? Which ones? If you don't say more, It's impossible to debug. Is there only one conflict with the notification addon? Can you send it to me Chris, I will test it on my dev forum.
May be it's due to the spoiler JS code. You can try to disable the listener named "template_hook Add Bbcm Spoiler Javascript & Css" and check if there is an effect.

And if it's a JS bug, please look inside the Firebug console. It takes 5 seconds and it helps us a lot.

hope that helps ( I am not good in such things)

Attachments

• test.webp
    test.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 22
hope that helps ( I am not good in such things)
I've registered to your website, I see that your TinyMce Fonts have german names, is it phrased (I didn't look at it yet or is it a plugin).
The Smiley Manager is working well with this addon. I was worried yesterday, so I tested it before sending to King. So no problem from my site with this great addon.

This is not the Smiley Manager, this is "The Happy Place" which runs from the beginning of Xenforo (Its Code from Kier)

but if i deactivate this, it shows nothing :eek:

What is the Happly place? Why do you sait it's due to this (addon?) if once disable, it still show nothing. I don't understand.

I don't have the smilies manager but it's the same for me, just no quick reply box. But also empty taigachat and perpetual loading bars.

P.S. i already downgraded so i can't make screens.

I don't have the smilies manager but it's the same for me, just no quick reply box. But also empty taigachat and perpetual loading bars.

P.S. i already downgraded so i can't make screens.
I'm using the Taigachat on my official board, so no problem with that addon. And again, you don't need to downgrade, just to disable the bbcode button manager in xen options=> button manager.

I'm using the Taigachat on my official board, so no problem with that addon. And again, you don't need to downgrade, just to disable the bbcode button manager in xen options=> button manager.
Didn't know that when it happened, and I had some bbcodes that had to work, so downgrade was the faster solution at the moment. Will try to reinstall it tomorrow and test more.

Top Bottom