Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
I see everything on the thread as it should be: The toolbar, the buttons, the text, everything works PERFECTLY, it's a great feature. If this error wasn't here, it'd be great. But there's an error only when I click a thread (assuming it's when the reply box is there, error)

View attachment 35470
It's not an error message... it's a debug message, which is an option that should only be displayed if you asked it for it here:
xenforo options => Buttons Manager => Activate the [DEBUG] Display TinyMCE hook content

Did you activate the debug? If not... try to use this file and replace the original one
Path: library/KingK/BbCodeManager/EventListener/Templates/InitEditorGrid.php

Attachments

It's a debug? I don't recall enabling it, unless another admin did it. Holy crap -.- I do feel stupid! thanks for waking me up! Appreciated!

Can't get it to work at all. I've uploaded a custom button etc but can't work out how to get the new bbcode onto the editor.

Tried that, doesn't work for me. Also it breaks my date formatting. Instead of "posted by xyz at 10:23 Oct 11 etc etc" it just has a date, no time.
Uninstalled.

Thank you to the authors of the addon.
After a long, long waiting time, now I can easily add any button on the editor. It's amazing and I'll try to replace the all the buttons with CSS code :)
Anyone knows of any collection of css code for TinyCME editor buttons?

Tried that, doesn't work for me. Also it breaks my date formatting. Instead of "posted by xyz at 10:23 Oct 11 etc etc" it just has a date, no time.
Uninstalled.
Where? The button manager only changes the TinyMCE template, nothing more.

Thank you to the authors of the addon.
After a long, long waiting time, now I can easily add any button on the editor. It's amazing and I'll try to replace the all the buttons with CSS code :)
Anyone knows of any collection of css code for TinyCME editor buttons?
The Xenforo buttons are already using css and sprites. No need to touch them.

Where? The button manager only changes the TinyMCE template, nothing more.

I understand that but it does change it, no idea why. If I enable the addon the date format changes, if I disable it then it goes back to the way it was. I followed the instructions, maybe it's due to all the modifications I have already installed and code mods I have made. Either way it's been removed. From what I saw of the addon it looks like great work.

I understand that but it does change it, no idea why. If I enable the addon the date format changes, if I disable it then it goes back to the way it was. I followed the instructions, maybe it's due to all the modifications I have already installed and code mods I have made. Either way it's been removed. From what I saw of the addon it looks like great work.
You mean the date below each message? Next time try to only disable the button manager as said above to help us to debug.

Did you do anything else than install the addon?

1) First thing to remember: you don't have to disable the custom bbcode addon if you have a bug with the editor, you can just go to xenforo options => Buttons Manager => Disable Buttons Manager => YES ; otherwise all your bbcodes will not parse anymore.
2) Activate the [DEBUG] Display TinyMCE hook content (same path than above), go to see one of your page with the editor. Paste here the content of the debug.
3) Do you have other addons that modifies the editor?

I will test again.
Thanks a lot!

Seriously, your making me look bad right now... :D But, your doing a wonderful job with this.

All I did was follow instructions for install.

1) Upload files
2) Install addon

That's all I did - the time/date part changed. I have no idea why. It really doesn't matter as I have decided not to use the addon. I appreciate the authors work and your help though.

Did you do anything else than install the addon?

1) First thing to remember: you don't have to disable the custom bbcode addon if you have a bug with the editor, you can just go to xenforo options => Buttons Manager => Disable Buttons Manager => YES ; otherwise all your bbcodes will not parse anymore.
2) Activate the [DEBUG] Display TinyMCE hook content (same path than above), go to see one of your page with the editor. Paste here the content of the debug.
3) Do you have other addons that modifies the editor?
Ah I found that It conflict with Notification 1.4b ;)

Top Bottom