CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Hey,

How can i limit the Characters on the Portal Page? My Forum is exactly like this: https://www.consolevideogamer.com/ - but this Forum: https://www.v6mustang.com/ looks much better & cleaner. I think they limit the Characters on the Portal. How can i do that?
Change the SPs on the page to match the blocks.
They have a fixed height and overflow hidden.
The SPs you need to change are:
  • Thread Content (Avatar)
  • Thread Content (Icon)
  • Thread Text (Avatar)
  • Thread Text (Icon)
And on my Wishlist is an Option to Center the Thread Name, when its possible. Because atm it looks like this for me:
Apply text-align: center; to the Thread Title SP in the Miscellaneous field.

This one is driving me crazy ...
I'm trying to find the source for this border/background or whatever is causing the while border on the forum home featured thread, ie; NOT the featured threads page.
You have a border applied to .forum_list .sectionMain.
Try adding border:0 !important to the Container SP in the Miscellaneous field.
That worked for me using the dev tools on your site.

upload_2014-6-18_9-38-14.webp

I have just bought two additional licenses, very happy with this portal solution after too many frustration with other buggy and unsupported addons. CTA Support is simply the best in xenforo.
Many thanks, I really appreciate it :)

I like the additions to the core product such as the share buttons, but if I may... I'd move the share buttons to between the [thread] text and the [stats] text. It looks a bit... out of place when placed blow the [stats] text. Either that, or center the buttons, or align right.

You can edit the templates to move the location.
The placement was intentional though, as all of the footer elements directly relate to the thread.

The styling can be achieved with the SPs - either globally for all share services using Share Container and Share Controls, or individually.

Just had an issue upgrading, not sure what caused it but had to disable @MattW Daily Statistics and Attachment Statistics to get my board going again.

Turned off Featured Threads, uploaded files, ran XML, hit Save on FT options page. Forum then gave this error below, so disabled Attachment Stats. Error changed to one relating to Daily Stats, so disabled that and forum working again.

Have now turned them both back on again and all is OK.

upload_2014-6-18_9-48-42.webp

I did. Because I knew it would make Brogan angry otherwise. And you won't like him when he's angry. That's when he turns into his alter ego, Jason Statham. And he starts snapping everyone's necks. :LOL:
No, I'm convinced he turns into Victor Meldrew

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's the first time I've had an issue. I've just noticed something has broken on @MattW plugin after upgrade so I'll update his add on threads.

The stats no longer display on the FT home page, but do on the Forum page!

upload_2014-6-18_9-59-20.webp

Appreciate your comments and quick response (y)

Top Bottom