CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
I decide to re upload all files and did a new update on the add-on. It's fixed the issue it was displaying :)

so its now displaying how I want it. But I noticed on mobile its showing like this. Can you help me making it look a little more tidy.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160717_0001.webp
    wp_ss_20160717_0001.webp
    63 KB · Views: 19
Again, that seems to be your style or a customisation you have made.

It works fine on the default style.

Hello, I am trying to set the area in options: Automatic Featuring Enable Automatic Featuring... To show in the frontpage of Xenporta 2 as a HTML option set mainly because when I do it straight from Xenporta 2 Articles on Home Pages lags the front page but when I use CTA the same forums load right away....

I know you guys use a little line of code I forgot what it was called where it tells the addon to place something where that line of code is at was wondering if it were possible to do it?

This is possibly a horrible example but still learning...

<xen:if is="{$cta_featuredthreads_featured} == 1">

Thanks for any help!

It would require custom development to expose data and content related to this add-on on the page of another add-on.

It would require custom development to expose data and content related to this add-on on the page of another add-on.
Bah, Ok thought it would be simple... I just like the Left and Right blocks on Xenporta 2 and the ability to add HTML block code... I tried to find a way to mimic it with yours didn't come out so good.

I can take a look once my desk arrives and my PC is reassembled but that won't be until next week at the earliest, unfortunately.
It's been nearly two weeks, have you gotten your PC reassembled yet? I really need this feature back up and running.

I've got about 6 weeks of work to catch up on, the wife's birthday next week, and my daughter's party plan the following week, but I'll try and make some time to take a look at it next week.

I've got about 6 weeks of work to catch up on, the wife's birthday next week, and my daughter's party plan the following week, but I'll try and make some time to take a look at it next week.
with automatic featuring based on thread likes, does this mean OP likes or the entire likes of the thread?

nvm figured it out, question tho, if my forum url is forum.xenforo.com , how would the mod interact with it if i dont want home index to become xenforo.com/forums ? please advise @bogan

The add-on doesn't change any URLS.

The forum index URL would still be forum.xenforo.com if that is set as the index route.
If the portal page is set as the index route, the forum index would be forum.xenforo.com/forums.

The add-on doesn't change any URLS.

The forum index URL would still be forum.xenforo.com if that is set as the index route.
If the portal page is set as the index route, the forum index would be forum.xenforo.com/forums.
forgive me for not being more clear

the current forum index is forum.xenforo.com

i want the portal page to be xenforo.com while the forum index remains forum.xenforo.com. ... would be that be fine using your add on?

Hello,
Can you please add an option similar to the Notices "Visibility: Hide Below Wide Width", so that the Featured Thread won't be displayed on mobile devices.... Right now, I don't like this plugin because the blocks take valuable space on the mobile phones.

You can do it simply enough with CSS and a media query, or by editing the class and adding hiddenResponsiveNarrow.

Top Bottom