Resource icon

Create Thread on warning 1.2

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Say WHAT?!? Man. I'm behind the 8-ball. You rule anyway. I just tested it and it works fine. I'd like to have the person's name in the post, but since it's got a link it's not something that HAS to be done.

Good work!

Say WHAT?!? Man. I'm behind the 8-ball. You rule anyway. I just tested it and it works fine. I'd like to have the person's name in the post, but since it's got a link it's not something that HAS to be done.

Good work!
i'm not sure why i coded it so complicated:D

There are some improvement plans, but let's see when i find the time for this;)

Oh, hells yes. I've been waiting for this. I searched everywhere--not sure why I didn't see it until now.

Thank you, ragtek!

the problem is, i've released many required add-ons direct in the request thread, because i don't wanted to create a own thread for this...:D
i don't wanted to give it exclusive to the requestor because i want to share my work, but on the other side, i don't want/ i can't support sooooo many add-ons.. (that's also the reason for not releasing everything i have...)

hmmm why not warned username into topic after created thread ? only shows me "user warning & Warning Type" for better handling i think need
directly into thread reason multi etc..

Is this better?

test.webp
Changes:
Thread creator is member who created the warning
thread title was changed
thread post includes now the warning note, if there's one

(no the build hastn't been attached to fist post yet;) )

From that screenshot it's not clear to me WHO received the warning .. only which post was involved.
Could it say it all in an overview?

Thread title: Warning given to: {$warning.user_name}, for post : {$warning.content}
Thread by: {$warning.personwhogavewarning}
Thread msg:

View warning: {$warning.link} ({$warning.date})
Reason: {$warning.reason}
Original post: (by {$warning.user_name})
[quote]{$warning.oringinal_post}[/quote]

Tools: PrivMsg | AdminProfile | Ban | EditPermissions (unapprove content by default)

From that screenshot it's not clear to me WHO received the warning .. only which post was involved.
Could it say it all in an overview?

Thread title: Warning given to: {$warning.user_name}, for post : {$warning.content}
Thread by: {$warning.personwhogavewarning}
Thread msg:

View warning: {$warning.link} ({$warning.date})
Reason: {$warning.reason}
Original post: (by {$warning.user_name})
[quote]{$warning.oringinal_post}[/quote]

Tools: PrivMsg | AdminProfile | Ban | EditPermissions (unapprove content by default)
[/plain][/quote]it's not like you've requested it, but it's a start and now it's much easier to add own phrase params, so it will be changed in the next versions;)[/plain][/quote]

When warning some posts I get this error:

Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer.

If I disable this mod, problem disappears.

When warning some posts I get this error:

Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer.

If I disable this mod, problem disappears.

did you warn a post inside a thread with a long thread title?
That's the only scenario i can think of, where this would throw the error.

e.g. if thread title have 80 characters it will add "my title" + thread title which would be > 100 characters

Yes, it was inside a thread with a long thread title. Unfortunately our forum has too many of them (trading forum where multiple products are sold in one thread)

Yes, it was inside a thread with a long thread title. Unfortunately our forum has too many of them (trading forum where multiple products are sold in one thread)
it will be fixed in the next release;) ( the thread title will be trimmed )

Just had my first warning since installing this and the thread that got created was called "ragtek_tow_profile_posttitle" and the content was "ragtek_tow_profile_posttext"

Top Bottom