courtesy of...

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

As you all may know I was running a competition on my friends website : Worldofdiscussions.com but don't seem to be getting much interest, so I thought I would post a topic here and give the first 4 people who want this software FREE to send me a Private Conversation (only contact me if you really want this product) and I'll give you 1 fully legal key for the below product FREE of charge...

I have 4 copies of BitDefender 2012 (1 PC / 1 Year) - worth £29.99, to give away.

All courtesy of... worldofdiscussions.com

PS - They will go fast so contact me as soon as you can to get this freebie.

Thanks

Hope you guys all like the anti-virus... I have 1 key left. :)

UPDATE - All gone sorry guys if you missed out, I may have more soon!

Thank you so very kindly.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 :)

I passed this along to a family member who has been lazy on installing a proper anti-virus program :)

It usually takes months to build the first stage of a community.

Ya thought so I keep telling Mike but he's so impatient... I had a site before it took like 6months to get bigger.

I only gave the anit-virus programs away as I kept getting emails sent me from Bitdefender asking me to activate them... :)

Ya thought so I keep telling Mike but he's so impatient... I had a site before it took like 6months to get bigger.

I only gave the anit-virus programs away as I kept getting emails sent me from Bitdefender asking me to activate them... :)

I told Mike too. Keep telling him!
People need to hear something lots of times if they don't like what you're saying!

Top Bottom