1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

courtesy of...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kuyenmotdivad, Feb 17, 2012.

1. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

Hi,

As you all may know I was running a competition on my friends website : Worldofdiscussions.com but don't seem to be getting much interest, so I thought I would post a topic here and give the first 4 people who want this software FREE to send me a Private Conversation (only contact me if you really want this product) and I'll give you 1 fully legal key for the below product FREE of charge...

I have 4 copies of BitDefender 2012 (1 PC / 1 Year) - worth £29.99, to give away.

All courtesy of... worldofdiscussions.com

PS - They will go fast so contact me as soon as you can to get this freebie.

Thanks

avi, Russ and TheVisitors like this.
  2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

Got one for my desktop since my McAfee Internet Security expired and it works, ;)

3. kuyenmotdivad

Hope you guys all like the anti-virus... I have 1 key left. :)

UPDATE - All gone sorry guys if you missed out, I may have more soon!

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Downloaded :D, thanks.

5. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Thank you so very kindly.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 :)

I passed this along to a family member who has been lazy on installing a proper anti-virus program :)

6. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

It usually takes months to build the first stage of a community.

kuyenmotdivad likes this.
  7. kuyenmotdivad

Ya thought so I keep telling Mike but he's so impatient... I had a site before it took like 6months to get bigger.

I only gave the anit-virus programs away as I kept getting emails sent me from Bitdefender asking me to activate them... :)

8. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I told Mike too. Keep telling him!
    People need to hear something lots of times if they don't like what you're saying!