Not a bug Counter members late

NGS

Hello,
I have found on my forum that the counter member was behind the members registered on the forum, as you can see above, if the counter is delayed by about 150 members

5oo4sgg.png

You have most likely either merged users, deleted users, or banned users. They will take up member IDs but won't count towards your member count.

I just had a lightbulb moment when you posted that... only to think to myself that this should be no surprise since this is consistent elsewhere in XenForo.

Hi Mike,

The same as my problem FORUM STATISTICS new members will not be counted on time after new member registers. Do you have any idea how many minutes before it will appear? or is there a script to fix it? I was just wondering since i am new to this xenforo.:)

Is there any reason in Xenforo to not update the name of the latest registered user or the total number of registered users everytime a new user register? Cache problems?
Thanks
Maybe they don't think that it is necessary:D (ask @Mike and @Kier why they implemented it this way:D )

IMO the rebuild while user datawriter CRUD operations would be much better, then the cron (like they're doing it with the users to moderate)

Top Bottom