1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Counter members late

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by NGS, Jun 20, 2013.

1. NGS

NGS Member

Hello,
    I have found on my forum that the counter member was behind the members registered on the forum, as you can see above, if the counter is delayed by about 150 members

[​IMG]

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You have most likely either merged users, deleted users, or banned users. They will take up member IDs but won't count towards your member count.

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Also, the count is cached for a period.

Jeremy likes this.
  4. Jeremy

I just had a lightbulb moment when you posted that... only to think to myself that this should be no surprise since this is consistent elsewhere in XenForo.

5. NGS

NGS Member

How to reset the counter to date, it has avoided it again in the future?

6. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think he's reporting that the ID and the total aren't the same - there's no way to make them the same...

xf_phantom likes this.
  8. mattburnz

mattburnz New Member

Hi Mike,

The same as my problem FORUM STATISTICS new members will not be counted on time after new member registers. Do you have any idea how many minutes before it will appear? or is there a script to fix it? I was just wondering since i am new to this xenforo.:)

9. Jeremy

The cron entry to update board statistics runs every 10 minutes.

10. mattburnz

mattburnz New Member

Hi Kovifor,

So the CRON Record Daily Statistics will be set to RUN automatically every 10 minutes in order to update? Is this least time that we can tweak or we can make it RUN every 5minutes?:D

11. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Associate your forum user name with your license if you want support with your installation.

Jeremy likes this.
  12. Breixo

Breixo Active Member

13. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

Maybe they don't think that it is necessary:D (ask @Mike and @Kier why they implemented it this way:D )

IMO the rebuild while user datawriter CRUD operations would be much better, then the cron (like they're doing it with the users to moderate)

Breixo likes this.