Sum up view counter for sub forums

hibiskus

I have forum with no posts but with 20+ subforums with plenty posts in it, the view counter stays at 0 while the post counter is at 1k+, which seems inconsistent.
Ever thought to make it consistent? At least chosable for the user? This can‘t be much effort to realize.

Or, how can I add a sgl request which sums up the views of all sub forums and HTML/js which puts(replaces) the number in right place?
I asked the theme Designer but they said it is not designed by core XF, and not a theme issue.
I am willing to pay 15$ via PayPal if you put the code here available in public 20$, just post your PayPal here or via PM.

1596380277923.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

hibiskus

Please I need help! I feel stupid that paid over $400+ just fore core, and i can't change this inconsistent irritating 0.

And my post got just moved silently from XenForo suggestion to Customer Forums...

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Your thread did not appear to be a suggestion - you are asking how to customise it for your own site and offered payment.

That being the case, I will move it to custom requests.

hibiskus

Ok I was already, writing a new suggestion, i already imagined what you thought :whistle:
I was offering payment, because i mentioned this suggestion once before but didn't got heard, i was afraid live the same again and desperate I added that on the end, to have a solution and a proof of concept at same time :)
Thanks for all your time an effort Brogan

hibiskus

No one else who finds that annoying or at least anyone capable to code that inconsistency away?
This thing drives me mad! I pump the bid it up to 35$, and you don't have to publish code here its up to you!