XF 2.2 View Counter for Forums Incorrect

Hi, so I noticed that the views on these forums listed, are not showing at all.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 133032.webp
But when I select one forum, I get this information:
Screenshot 2023-10-26 144254.webp
the caches are cleared/rebuilt every night, so theoretically it should be working properly. I inspected the code where the '0' lays and got this:
Code:
<div class="node-stats">
                    <dl class="pairs pairs--rows">
                        <dt>Threads:</dt>
                        <dd>53</dd>
                    </dl>
                        <dt>Messages:</dt>
                        <dd>10.4K</dd>
                    </dl>

<dt>Views:</dt>
    <dd>0</dd>
</dl>   
</div>

I feel like this code is wrong, but I cannot find this code snippet in Page_Container or Xenfocus_Base.less so I have no idea how to fix it. If it's just a stylization that I can hide the views, I would - but I don't remember how to change to show threads, messages and views.

I have two addons that shows views on a widget and in the actual thread itself but disabling them do nothing so I'm at a loss.

Any help would be appreciated!

Update: So turns out it was related to an add-on called Forum View Count, and disabling the function took away the '0' listed. This addon was supposed to add functionality with the Daily Statistics add-on that I had gotten from Xon. Searching for 'Forum View Count' returned no results, so I'm assuming the addon was deleted? I know I didn't get it from third party... I'm not sure anymore. Either way, it's fixed, and I'll just leave it disabled for now until I can figure out more.

Top Bottom