XF 1.5 Convert URLs to Page Titles

Robru

On my forum, the external links will be converted properly, but not the internal. How can it get ?

Just to confirm, you are talking about new internal links not converting? Existing internal links in posts that have previously been made won't auto convert.

I put this in the .htaccess:

Code:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://www.example.com/$1 [R=301,L]

Give always the www now.

I think this is one for the XenForo team then, you seem to have everything set correctly and have tested with add-ons disabled in an unedited default style.

I've seen this before, I think, whereby some access rules are preventing the request from being routed in such a way. It's likely a configuration issue your host might need input on in the first instance.

Everything seems to be set up correctly so it might be worth seeing if they have any suggestions.

I have replied to your ticket.

As Chris has suggested above, it's something you will need to contact your host about - more information and how to debug the issue is available in the ticket.

It's likely a sign that the server either isn't resolving its own domain as expected or (probably more likely) the web server isn't accepting requests for the domain on the IP it's directing to.
This will likely require server configuration changes.

It can probably be debugged a bit by making curl or wget requests for your domain from the command line.

It will probably require changing the server's host name (if it matches the domain and thus resolves to 127.0.0.1) or making sure the web server/vhost is listening on that IP

This is something you would need to contact your host about for support and resolution.

Why would it need to fetch the page content, can't the local title can be generated from the database?

Edit: I added the domain to the /etc/hosts file and now it's working.

Last edited:
Top Bottom