Not a bug  Controller response error log

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

I get an error in ACP Error log displayed but dont know what it means or what it is looking for

Error-Log
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew::actionIndex - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:428

#0 /var/www/***/html/forum-folder/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(318): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(NULL, 'XenForo_Control...', 'Index')
#1 /var/www/***/html/forum-folder/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /var/www/***/html/forum-folder/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://www.brainlag.eu/find-new/116736/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thanks for your help

That's not actually a valid URL, but that it indeed throw an error when you hit it, so that's a bug.

Hi Mike. Thanks, i thought so, but was not sure about it. Have you any idea what could be the cause?

I have deativated every Addon, and was looking around the Templates included the find_new_threads Template but i cant find anything thats causing this..... The Error itself is still on :(

You know, just looking into this again, and I'm not getting a server error - just the expected page couldn't be found error. I do see that the error is still happening on your site though.

Can anyone else reproduce this? You just need to hit "what's new" and then take "threads" off the end (eg, http://xenforo.com/community/find-new/12345/). You should get a page couldn't be found error (or it saying the controller doesn't define an action, in debug mode).

This looks like it might be caused by an add-on.

hm yes, i think think it's from the chat too.

The first 3 methods doesn't return anything, if the first if isn't true (but don't know why they shouldn't be true)

This appears to be triggered by TaigaChat, though it leads us to a couple of questions about how to handle what the TaigaChat code is doing.

It's actually because the code tries to extend actions that don't exist otherwise. Mostly this spawns off extending a bunch of controllers that way. I think something could be done with _postDispatch or one of the front controller hooks instead.

Code:
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionIndex - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:428
Generated By: Bilinmeyen Hesap, Bugün 6:38 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(318): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(NULL, 'XenForo_Control...', 'Index')
#1 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/gencnes1/domains/gencnesiller.com/public_html/index.php(18): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.gencnesiller.com/threads/yerdeki-y%C4%B1ld%C4%B1zlar-filminden-bir-par%C3%A7a.4260/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionIndex Bugün 7:53 AM - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:428
Sil...
No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionIndex Bugün 6:38 AM - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:428
Sil...
No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionIndex Bugün 6:31 AM - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:428

how yo fixed?

Top Bottom