XF 1.5 Server Error Log Error Info Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table './politica_xf/xf_session' is marked as crashed and shoul

SW48

I am getting this server error and no one can log in or get on the website.

Any help is much appreciated. I haven't changed anything on the site.

Server Error Log
Error Info Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table './politica_xf/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace #0 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(856): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_session', Array)
#5 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(574): XenForo_Session->saveSessionToSource('7e2255d817d7d69...', false)
#6 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(414): XenForo_Session->save()
#7 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(358): XenForo_Controller->updateSession(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect), 'XenForo_Control...', 'Posts')
#8 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(358): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect), 'XenForo_Control...', 'Posts')
#9 /home/politicaljack/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/politicaljack/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.politicaljack.com/find-new/9283504/posts"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Repair or truncate the xf_session table.

If it keeps happening, contact your host and ask them to investigate the server as it indicates instability or unexpected restarts, etc.

Repair or truncate the xf_session table.

If it keeps happening, contact your host and ask them to investigate the server as it indicates instability or unexpected restarts, etc.

Thank you for the great response. I had kicked off a backup around the same time this error started. Do you think that had something to do with it?

It's possible if the server was overloaded.

The hostgator help person that was repairing the database now says "I already have the result and Internal Server Error500 No response from subprocess ( (cpanel) you need to to need a developer."

By chance do you know a developer that could help on short notice today?

Thanks

Top Bottom