Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
sorry if this is a dumb questionl I have v2.1.9 on my board and I can't find the "download" button to upgrade to v.2.2.0
I am logged in at forum at atelieraphelion, licence info and token in place, but on the resource it only shows me the "buy" button.

I have also asked @Xon If we can have a clickable rating widget displayed on user profile where we can see all the ratings that user received and the posts that received the ratings.

I have also asked @Xon If we can have a clickable rating widget displayed on user profile where we can see all the ratings that user received and the posts that received the ratings.
Yes, this would be a good way to see which content of the user is LOVED/LIKED/DISLIKED and we can read those posts.

I can't get this option working, always shows remove text:

meh.jpg

Any way to make looks like the default reaction system?

Last edited:
Just upgrading to xf 2.1

Do I have to have this bubble for the reaction choices? I prefer to just have the choices on the post, not have to hover over, etc

This is more like what I want
1600832203807.png

I see you found it...lol
here are the settings I have to mimic the post ratings addon I had for 1.5
1600893351059.png

ratings.gif

fyi...the opacity hover effect is just css I added,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
Hi
I'm still trying to find where I can access the reaction settings
I have looked in Add-Ons and I cannot see it

I can't get this option working, always shows remove text:

View attachment 234758

Any way to make looks like the default reaction system?
This is being worked on for the next version.

Where is the manual for how to set up and customise Content Ratings?
There isn't really one. There are a bunch of style property options and global add-on options which all have description text which are mostly straight forward.

Top Bottom