Content Ratings for XF2.1+

Content Ratings for XF2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.10

No permission to buy ($35.00)

RalleRalle

@Xon please introduce an instruction to your FAQ on how to upgrade from v2.1 to v2.2 without losing the data
I am not 100% sure know what to do and in what order. like
1. disable plugin,
2. upgrade xenforo to v.2.2
3. install zip-file of v2.2-version of the plugin

most of my plugins are compatible with v2.1 AND v2.2 - but yours doesn't seem to been as there are separate download buttons in my licence panel

thank you

Xon

Update to the latest version, it supports XF2.2.

The upgrade process is simple;
  • Update add-on to XF2.2 compatible version
  • Update to XF2.2
  • There is no step 3

RalleRalle

@Xon if I update add-on to XF2.2 compatible version on my v2.1 it does not break? Does the forum have to closed? does the addon been disabled?

michigo

Hi! Quick question, is there a way to edit the spacing so the reactions aren't so far apart? This is what they currently look like.

Screenshot_2020-11-13 How Ticketmaster Plans to Check Your Vaccine Status for Concerts.png

Xon

@michigo this is the result of a bunch of css interacting when using the "inline" option in place of the react button. I'll look into fixing that.

A quick work-around is to use the 'under controls' option.

ALMUSA

Getting bombarded by this error not sure if this addon has gt anything to do with it or not @Xon

• XF\PrintableException: Similar thread cache rebuild failure: The search could not be completed. Please try again later.
  • src/XF.php:763
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Dec 26, 2020 at 1:05 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php(759): XF::phrasedException('xfes_search_cou...')
#1 src/addons/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php(227): XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->executeSearch(Object(XFES\Search\Query\MoreLikeThisQuery), Array, 100)
#2 src/addons/XFES/XF/Search/Search.php(36): XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->moreLikeThis(Object(XFES\Search\Query\MoreLikeThisQuery), 100)
#3 src/XF/Search/Search.php(212): XFES\XF\Search\Search->XFES\XF\Search\{closure}(Object(XFES\Search\Query\MoreLikeThisQuery), 100)
#4 src/addons/XFES/XF/Search/Search.php(32): XF\Search\Search->executeSearch(Object(XFES\Search\Query\MoreLikeThisQuery), 100, Object(Closure), false)
#5 src/addons/XFES/XF/Repository/Thread.php(87): XFES\XF\Search\Search->moreLikeThis(Object(XFES\Search\Query\MoreLikeThisQuery), 100, false)
#6 src/addons/XFES/XF/Repository/Thread.php(52): XFES\XF\Repository\Thread->getSimilarThreadIds(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Thread), 100, false)
#7 src/addons/XFES/Job/SimilarThreads.php(64): XFES\XF\Repository\Thread->rebuildSimilarThreadsCache(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Thread))
#8 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): XFES\Job\SimilarThreads->rebuildById(155284)
#9 src/addons/XFES/Job/SimilarThreads.php(23): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(8)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XFES\Job\SimilarThreads->run(8)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#13 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#14 {main}

Xon

Nothing todo with my add-on, your Elasticsearch instance is derping so I'ld recommend checking it's server logs

tommy2014

Hi, can i ask if this is compatible with dbtech dragonbyte credits add-on? i meant to add this in the event trigger list?

Thank you!

Brad Padgett

Just finally renewed my license @Xon. I hadn't yet was trying to upgrade to xenforo 2.2 is the reason. I'm finally upgrading my site sometime tonight.

Brad Padgett

Yeah @Xon all my add-ons upgraded quite fine. The upgrade to 2.2.3 was no issue at all. Sorry it took me so long. Appreciate the dedication to your add-ons as well.

Reactions: Xon