Constantly Plagued By Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Here's the latest one of my members has forwarded to me. Any ideas on what it is and how to fix it??

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Session.php at line 690
  5. XenForo_Session->saveSessionToSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 431
  6. XenForo_Session->save() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 403
  7. XenForo_Controller->updateSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 350
  8. XenForo_Controller->postDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 317
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/politicalbuddies.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
It happens the most often when users allow their accounts to idle and the system logs them off, but it happens sporadically while people use the site as well.

Here's the latest one of my members has forwarded to me. Any ideas on what it is and how to fix it??

Error here:
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317

No error message before this ? ie. before the 1. ?

It happens the most often when users allow their accounts to idle and the system logs them off, but it happens sporadically while people use the site as well.
Doesn't that give a security error message ?

I don't think so. That's exactly what the user sent me. I notice that error too but it comes and goes too fast for me to catch. He happens to use dial up speeds via his cell phone connection at times so he can usually catch bugs like this with time to spare. I don't think it gives a security error message. People have been complaining about random threads not letting them in because of "insufficient permissions" in areas where they have every permission to post and whatever.

I never did find the error message on that one in the logs. There's quite a few errors in there a day. Now worries when I catch the error, and I almost have, I'll be able to post it in it's entirety. In the meantime.....

I uninstalled Xenporta because it wasn't doing anything for me. The index controller was set so xenporta was index and forums was /forum/. Now that xenporta is gone the forums load as index and /forum/ loads an error. Any way to fix that???

Political Buddies Debate Community - Error

A controller for the route pathforum/was not found.

I never did find the error message on that one in the logs. There's quite a few errors in there a day. Now worries when I catch the error, and I almost have, I'll be able to post it in it's entirety. In the meantime.....

I uninstalled Xenporta because it wasn't doing anything for me. The index controller was set so xenporta was index and forums was /forum/. Now that xenporta is gone the forums load as index and /forum/ loads an error. Any way to fix that???

That error is expected then because the route no longer exists.

Speaking of my route changer addon:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/route-changer.447/

...you can use that addon to map "forum" to "index":

forum -> index

That makes it so the nonexistent route "forum" loads the existing route "index".

Reactions: Cal
It works in my testing. My guess is you have a bad .htaccess file. Try uploading XenForo's default htaccess file. Or I can take a look if you give me FTP and admin access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom