XF 2.2 Permission Errors

Wishingz

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] fopen(/home/[redacted]/public_html/internal_data/image_cache/0/14-c4b8d5cbc3646f9476e6665efb46f1a3.data): failed to open stream: Permission denied
  • src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:180
Code:
Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] fop...', '/home/xtqpzuyfg...', 180, Array)
#1 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php(180): fopen('/home/xtqpzuyfg...', 'rb')
#2 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(196): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->readStream('image_cache/0/1...')
#3 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\Filesystem->readStream('image_cache/0/1...', Array)
#4 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(431): call_user_func_array('parent::readStr...', Array)
#5 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(395): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod('readStream', Array)
#6 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(154): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall('readStream', Array)
#7 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php(345): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->readStream('image_cache/0/1...')
#8 src/XF/Proxy/Controller.php(173): League\Flysystem\MountManager->readStream('image_cache/0/1...')
#9 proxy.php(34): XF\Proxy\Controller->outputImage('https://snusbas...', '4c3a7a59fd815a8...')
#10 {main}

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/home//public_html/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l0/s5/public/extra.less.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199

This is the code for the extra.less error , what I've noticed is if i set the extra.less template file its saiyng it doesn't have permission to edit to 0777, when i then edit the extra.less file inside xenforo it updates and changes to 0644 but then spits this error out.

Makes no sense, the extra.less file still updates even with the error and the images in the error above still display, no caching is configured in the config.php file & all folder permissions haven't been changed since install.

Top Bottom